Hi from Western NY

Pottersclay597

Jul 7, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
no names yet
Hi All,

My name is Josie and my hubby and I are lovingly owned by 3 parrots and 3 dogs. We don't have a bulldog....yet....but we do want to open our hearts and home to one or 2 or........in the future. We currently have Lylie, retired greyhound (14); Gracie, italian greyhound (11) and Jake, great pyrenees/golden retriever mix (5)...we are not new to the rescue scene. All our babies have been adopted through rescue organizations or private rescue. I am looking forward to learning all I can about bulldogs and getting to know many of you here. Oh...and when it comes time to adopt a bulldog...we will travel what ever distance is needed to bring our new baby home. :D

Have a great day.

Josie

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Josie! :hiya: so nice to meet you!! What a great bunch of critters you have..and we love rescuers around here! So happy you found us and can't wait for you to find your newest family members! :welcome:

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Welcome EBN Josie, so glad you found us, really glad you choose rescue. That is awesome. Are your birds rescue also?

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
:welcome: All I can is wow! You guys are awesome for rescuing! :up: How do the dogs get along and do they require any special exercise? What kind of parrots do you have and are they caged? I use to have birds myself when I was a teen. Well stick around and get in as much reading as you can and jump in any time.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Welcome EBN Josie, so glad you found us, really glad you choose rescue. That is awesome. Are your birds rescue also?

Ditto that!!!

I also used to be called "that parrot lady" when I had five parrots in various sized cages all over my condo; most rescued and rehomed by me. I have just one parrot now (my own); a Blue Crown Conure named Emmie who's 18.

Welcome to EBN.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
hello and :welcome: im so glad you decided to rescue there are so many dogs out there that need homes. cant wait to see pics of your new addition when you get it.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Would love to see pics of your animal kingdom! Kudos to you for rescuing these babies and giving them a home!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:welcome: to EBN....... Thanx for joining and I hope you enjoy the site as much as we do. :)

L

Lucy-licious

:hiya: welcome to EBN. I look forward to sharing in your search for a bully x

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug (DOB 3-23-12)
Welcome, Josie! You will be able to learn all you need to know here before you get your bully. Can't wait to hear more about your journey to becoming a bully mom!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome: looking forward to whatever/whoever you have to share with us, fur or feathered.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
WOW... now that is a house full!! Welcome to our wonderful and wacky world... there is plenty to learn.

Did you see our rescue section?? ;)

OP
P

Pottersclay597

Jul 7, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
no names yet
Our african grey is a rescue....of sorts...our niece had Misty from a baby, but felt she needed to rehome her when her first baby came along...she didn't think she would be able to give Misty the attention that she needed and deserved...our cockatoo and hahn's macaw were purchased as babies from a breeder that lived around the corner from us...that was an amazing experience also...I was able to hand feed them and it was fun watching them transform from clumsy babies to graceful adults...I am enjoying this site so much and am learning so much already...plus the BCARN site....looking forward to someday bringing a bully....or 2, or.....into our home....not sure of the time frame as we are currently at our limit for fur kids for our town, but someday...until then, I plan on learning and falling more and more in love with the breed =o)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online