Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hi from Western NY

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Gilbertsville, PA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Hi from Western NY

WOW... now that is a house full!! Welcome to our wonderful and wacky world... there is plenty to learn.

Did you see our rescue section??
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

Bulldog(s) Names
    no names yet
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Hi from Western NY

Our african grey is a rescue....of sorts...our niece had Misty from a baby, but felt she needed to rehome her when her first baby came along...she didn't think she would be able to give Misty the attention that she needed and deserved...our cockatoo and hahn's macaw were purchased as babies from a breeder that lived around the corner from us...that was an amazing experience also...I was able to hand feed them and it was fun watching them transform from clumsy babies to graceful adults...I am enjoying this site so much and am learning so much already...plus the BCARN site....looking forward to someday bringing a bully....or 2, or.....into our home....not sure of the time frame as we are currently at our limit for fur kids for our town, but someday...until then, I plan on learning and falling more and more in love with the breed =o)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads