sweetpeasmom2008

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
Picture 056 - Copy.jpgPicture 060 - Copy.jpgPicture 061 - Copy.jpgPicture 062 - Copy.jpg
This is big Lola and my Little Lola she is 4 weeks tomorrow! My breeder tried to get her to look but she was to interested in Big lola lol.

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
El Paso, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
Welcome to ebn; this is a great board, with wonderful people and so much information. I will be getting my 9 week old pup Bruno around July 17th.. we love pics around here so keep posting away!

OP
sweetpeasmom2008

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
I get Lola on the 25th of July she will be 6 weeks when I get her. I love the picture of bruno I love the color! I will be posting a lot im sure as I will be a first time bulldog owner, im nervous and excited all at the same time! Thanks for the welcome!

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
Welcome, and ohh how exciting... she is beautiful, and I know what you are going through, 25 July will be here in what feels like several months, but this torment will be sooo worth it. I look forward to hearing about your wonderful adventures with Lola :up:

OP
sweetpeasmom2008

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
Welcome, and ohh how exciting... she is beautiful, and I know what you are going through, 25 July will be here in what feels like several months, but this torment will be sooo worth it. I look forward to hearing about your wonderful adventures with Lola

You are right it feels like several months away! I dont know how Im going to make time go faster! Im sure we will have lots of adventures and Im sure some struggles but thats what being a EB mama is!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.