New Member.

AndrewWink

Jul 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunner
Hello to all, My name is Andrew I just rescued a Bulldog about a month and a half ago. To make a very long and sad story short, I found gunner dying of a heat stroke because his current owners neglected him very much. I rushed him to an emergency clinic and his temp was 108. They told me they did not think he would make it, but to every ones surprise he pulled through and was able to come to my house (his new home) after spending two days at the clinic. He has now fully recovered we had a check up every week until his charts and blood work came back normal. He is so much fun and a very sweet dog. He does have cherry eye and he has not been neutered yet, the vets told us we shouldn't take care of those things for a few months because he went through so much all ready. But he is just a great dog and I'm so glad to have him. We love him very much.

Attachments

• gunner 3.jpg
    gunner 3.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 250

Corlando465

Feb 16, 2012
Lexington, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Welcome Andrew! So glad you were able to save this sweet boy! He was very lucky that you came along when you did and will repay you with love and kisses the rest of his life!

L

Lucy-licious

What a lucky boy to have you for his guardian angel :hug:

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Welcome Andrew and Gunner! What a sad story that turned into a very happy one. Looking forward to hearing many stories and seeing more photos of your boy :)

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
:welcome: Andrew, and what a great guy you are to realize and save a life. This is such a great site you will love it here. Please feel free to ask any questions or concerns you may have, someone on this site will have an answer or personal experience to share with you. You are an :angel: and we loooove pictures, so keep them coming!!

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
aww, thank you for saving him!! i know he's going to have a very happy home now :)

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug (DOB 3-23-12)
Welcome Andrew and Gunner! Gunner is so lucky to have you in his life, and, of course, you're lucky to have a bully in yours! I am glad you were able to save him. He has a good home now, what a lucky guy.

OP
A

AndrewWink

Jul 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunner
Thank you guys for all the love and support. I will def be posting many more pics of my Gunner.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site and Gunner is such a lucky boy you found him. So bless you for saving him, and like others have said, he will repay you many times over with love.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Andrew..I've met you already, but just read Gunner's heartwarming story. :bravo: You are our hero around here and I'm so very happy you found us! Please keep sharing his pictures !

Texkota

Jun 21, 2012
South Riding, VA
Bulldog(s) Names
Renzo
Welcome Andrew and Gunner. Thank you so much for saving Gunner, too many people out there would not have stepped up to the plate like you did. Bravo

:party:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online