Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ladies or Gentlemen , your attention please....

Real Name
    Jenn
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Ladies or Gentlemen , your attention please....

Oh and ice. Be careful when getting ice from the door dispenser. She is better now but at first she would get so excited for a piece of ice, she bit hubbys finger, punctured even. lol CRAZY! Now she just jumps up on the door leaving beautiful scratches in the stainless. lol

Bulldog(s) Names
    Winston
    Likes (Received)

We had a horrible experience with two male dogs, one French Bulldog and one Cocker Spaniel. They would fight constantly...jumping up in the air and going at it. They were very loud and I was constantly stressed out. It got to the point where we decided to give the Cocker Spaniel away. He did great in his new home, where he was the only dog. We eventually got a female Cavalier King Charles Spaniel and her and our Frenchie were the best of friends. I would never want to try two same sex dogs again, especially two males, but that's just me.

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Cheryl
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Vegas and Orion
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cali~jenn View Post
    No video?! lol
    Next time I vacuum..I will get video. Just for you.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Samson The Bold
    Likes (Received)

hmmm...i'm not sure..Ive always like the white or light fawn but I guess im a sucker for them now..It's in the eyes..I look at their expression . I know it sounds silly, but i feel their 'face' will tell you a lot of their personality.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Samson The Bold
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Libra926 View Post
    Orion reminds me of a hungry fish when I'm vacuuming. She will hide around a corner until she has direct access to the vacuum bag. She will jump out, take a bite, then run off again. Drives me crazy.
    haha ! Samson does the stealth mode too, aproaching the vacuum in a bowing position until, strike ! Then he runs off, until i see him sneaking under the table for more. Its my fault though , as a puppy I didnt want him to be afraid of it(he used to be ) so i would place him around the vacuum while it was on. ..and chase him with it ..but now he thinks im playing with him...and tries to get a ride while i vacuum. It really doubled up my vacuum time. Although..once i give him the look he sits and watches.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Samson The Bold
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by NigelsMom View Post
    Must be a female thing...Karly is the same way. They get along great most of the time but when they do get rambunctious then it's time to go to seperate corners!
    I say go for it just be sure to get her spayed. Then you just have to protect him cause she'll be trying to hump him every chance she gets...or at least that's what Karly does. lol
    wait....She humps HIM, haha...ill run it by Samson then, that is so.....weird.(in the nicest way possible , of course )

Bulldog(s) Names
    Samson The Bold
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by desertskybulldogs View Post
    I had always grown up to believe females were more submissive, but since learned from my own that boys are quite frisky but they don't hold grudges. I really think it is their personality trait also. Bertha was always a firecracker since the day she was born, Marlow was always laid back.

I think it is always a more safe way to go one male one female if you have the choice. Females tend to only bicker with other females in my house. They all get along great with the boys. but it could be that the boys are just more submissive and I am lucky that way.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    oh, so its like high school then...doesnt change what species your in....shame..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads