Brand new OCD bully mom!

Zoey1974

Bully's Bikes and Books!
Jun 25, 2012
Lake Milton, Ohio
Bulldog(s) Names
Zoey
Hello everyone! I am very excited to be owned by my 14-month-old bully Zoey. She has been such a blessing to us in the short week we have had her. I am still stunned at how well behaved she is. I keep waiting for her to eat a shoe or potty in the house! This forum has been incredibly helpful to me as I learn my way around the breed. Thank you to all who contribute to make this THE site for bully info! Here is a pic of my little couch potato! :heart:

Heidi

Couch tater.jpg

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:jumping: :jumping: Welcome to both of you! And for the record..it's a requirement to have OCD about your Bully to hang around here! :yes: :shhhh: I wouldn't let her hear you ALL begging about her behavior! They can turn on a dime! Even my Jake was an angel once upon a time!! :laugh: let us know if you need anything while you get to know the site!

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Hiya! Uh oh, I think you just jinxed yourself. You'll soon find that the left shoe of your fave sneakers missing. :yes:

Welcome to the OCD forum, err, I mean the best bully forum! :D

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:welcome: to EBN but don't you have some better pix of her???? LOL Thanx for joining and I hope you find a second home here like so many of us have. :)

L

Lucy-licious

Zoey is a cutey :love:

:welcome: to EBN, you don't have to be OCD to enjoy this site but it sure help xx

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome: from one princesses mommy to another. Nice to have you here!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and welcome to EBN and the wonderful world of bulldogs!! Zoey is gorgeous

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site, and your baby is beautiful, so jump right in and make some new friends.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
HI and welcome to you and Zoey! So you just got her a week ago? how did she come to own you? she is beautiful! but yes, more pix please.

btw, I'm pretty much the only sane one on the board :girlwacko:...everyone else, well, you know...:lmao:

OP
Zoey1974

Zoey1974

Bully's Bikes and Books!
Jun 25, 2012
Lake Milton, Ohio
Bulldog(s) Names
Zoey
Her owner ended up being very sick and I just happened to be in the right place at the right time. My only concern right now is her tear stains. I am working diligently with tips on this site to clear her of them. Here are a few more pics and I hope I am doing this right. Thanks for the warm welcome! I definitely plan to be an active participator!
DSCF0041.jpgDSCF0042.jpgDSCF0043.jpgDSCF0043.jpgDSCF0042.jpg

OP
Zoey1974

Zoey1974

Bully's Bikes and Books!
Jun 25, 2012
Lake Milton, Ohio
Bulldog(s) Names
Zoey
And please don't mind the boxes of the gooseneck hitch box in the back. I am also very proud to be owned by my horses!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
She's adorable! Good luck with the Tear stains battle. They can be related to food allergies. But also can be from environmental allergies too. It's a struggle to find the right combination of correct food and hygiene routine that works for your bully.

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online