Trying to figure out the Englishbulldognews

donnaloo

Mar 31, 2011
i have had the hardest time trying to figure out how to post pictures....can anyone help?? I'm new here... I have two bulldogs Harley and Champ:)

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Hi, welcome to EBN!! I had difficulty at first and I think it is slightly different for everyone depending on your computer (ipad, MAC, or PC). There is a thread under photos that explains it better. Go under the Go Advanced tab to insert an online picture, which will guide you to insert a photo to EBN's photo site. The pros will be coming on next and can guide you a little better. My sister had a bullie years ago named Harley.

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
El Paso, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
Hi[MENTION=2131]donnaloo[/MENTION] did you see the thread I posted about Champ's skin issues? I use photobucket for all my pics. It is way easier. Upload them to photobucket, then copy and paste the IMG code on the thread

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Hi@donnaloo did you see the thread I posted about Champ's skin issues? I use photobucket for all my pics. It is way easier. Upload them to photobucket, then copy and paste the IMG code on the thread

I have recently started doing it that way and it is much easier!!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:welcome: to EBN... Two bullies huh? Sucker for punishment? You know that three shows complete insanity and more than that, well.. we pray for those people. :laugh:
Photo Bucket is a free online storage site where you can set up your own storage site. You upload your pix to there. Once you do that, under each pic are four code options. pick the bottom one and copy it. Then come to EBN and paste that code into your thread/post. Presto zippo. that's it! Glad you joined and hope you will become an active member of the community. Thanx :)

Vince00

Community Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Estevan, Sask
Bulldog(s) Names
Kain
Good advice already given. Basically put the link to the picture from a public free hosting site in IMG tags and your set.

Put a [img ] in the front and a closing one behind it [/img ]

Ignore the spaces after img it wouldn't display otherwise.

So... [img ]http://www.myphoto.com/Harley.jpg[/img ] would be replaced with the photo from that site. Again minus the spaces after img.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
you have gotten the help already but I agree photobucket is the easiest. To move faster I like to have the open in another window and copy from the page to my post rather than use the little photobucket uploader thingy. Hope you get it figured out. ;)

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome: hope you can figure out the picture thing so we can see lots more of Harley and Champ soon!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online