hi everyone

OP
allyxo

allyxo

Jun 26, 2012
29 Palms, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Penny
Oh my gosh I just fell in love with Harley on the so cal bulldog rescue... he sounds perfect!! I really wanted a girl, but he sounds friendly he should get along with Barton when they have play dates.. I hope my husband calls soon (he's deployed) maybe he will agree that we can get Harley! :begging:

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Welcome! Glad you joined us :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk so that explains my grammar :)

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
[MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] - when chicken is being served, we have that same "fluffy air" around here. :lmao:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome! Best wishes on getting the bully (and fluff) of your dreams!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

OP
allyxo

allyxo

Jun 26, 2012
29 Palms, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Penny
just found out that the rescue needs to meet all the family members in the house before you can adopt (understandable) My husband is deployed, so obviously they cannot meet him... looks like I can't adopt Harley or Lily :( hopefully there will be another cutie waiting for me in a few weeks.. darn.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Oh no! Did you talk to them?! I would think his job should be enough character in a case like this. Maybe an exception would be made? ugh.... I love that they are so careful but in this case that sucks.

OP
allyxo

allyxo

Jun 26, 2012
29 Palms, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Penny
Oh no! Did you talk to them?! I would think his job should be enough character in a case like this. Maybe an exception would be made? ugh.... I love that they are so careful but in this case that sucks.

No I didn't talk to them, maybe I can email and ask... I just feel bad I'm sure they get dumb questions all day, I don't want to be one of those annoying people you know?

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Yes understand BUT they do want these pups adopted also, can't hurt to try honestly. Even in email? I would try cuz in your case they might make exception.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug (DOB 3-23-12)
Welcome! You have such a handsome "brother"! I have to say, once you have a bully you can't go without, so I totally understand why you'd want one in your own home now. I just know you'll find your perfect bully baby, but you must know that when you do.... we must have pictures!!! We are bully picture crazy around here, so the more the better!

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
When you said 29 Palms I was wondering if you were military!! My ex was a temp transfer there many moons ago and lots of training. We ysed to drive through there on our way to Laughlin as well. Has it gotten bigger? It used to only have a Kmart, Taco Bell and McDonalds (of course that is all I remember, lol). Welcome and good luck with yoru search!!

OP
allyxo

allyxo

Jun 26, 2012
29 Palms, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Penny
When you said 29 Palms I was wondering if you were military!! My ex was a temp transfer there many moons ago and lots of training. We ysed to drive through there on our way to Laughlin as well. Has it gotten bigger? It used to only have a Kmart, Taco Bell and McDonalds (of course that is all I remember, lol). Welcome and good luck with yoru search!!

There hasn't been a kmart since my husband has been stationed here but there is wal mart 30 minutes away lol =/ On base has gotten really nice though.. they have a jamba juice and starbucks. They also built a new PX (department store for military) on base with a food court and everything, it's awesome. Off base is just alot of fast food, bars and gas stations it hasn't changed much in years.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.