hi everyone

allyxo

Jun 26, 2012
29 Palms, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Penny
Hi everyone! My name is Ally and I am new here. When I was a senior in high school my mom one day came home with an English Bulldog puppy, ever since then I have been in love with the breed. He is the sweetest bulldog ever but also has a very sassy side if he doesn't get what he wants. He had my heart from day one and I love my "little brother" so very much. Now my husband and I have wanted to get a bulldog for years and timing is everything, so we'd like to get one by end of summer or fall. I live in 29 Palms, CA so if anyone can recommend any good breeders in southern ca that would be helpful as I want a healthy puppy! I have been looking at rescues quite often too so that is always an option as well. I'm sure once we get one I'll have lots of questions & will enjoy researching on here before we even purchase our pup. Thanks and here is my families special guy
2h58aqt.jpg

orusfm.jpg

2dgm72t.jpg

and not to worry he is on a diet and has lost a few pounds recently :)

Attachments

• 1105.jpg
    1105.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 131

LaurenA

Nov 17, 2011
Elgin, Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
Rook
Welcome! Barton is a cutie... lots of him to love! :yes: I love that third photo of him sleeping in the chair.
Good luck with your search... hopefully you'll find your perfect pup soon!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:hiya: Ally...we aren't allowed to recommend specific breeders but I'm certain members with info who live in your area, will send you a Private Message with info! We do have lots of rescue info and Southern California Bulldog Rescue is a wonderful rescue in your area. We have them on our rescue pages too! So happy to have you here! :clap:

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Love your little brother. Hope you get your dream puppy!

Sent from my iPhone4 using Tapatalk

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
El Paso, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
What a cutie pie he is! I love the picture of the chair! There is some great bulldogs for rescue in our rescue pages. Go check them
out :) I do not know of any breeder is CA but if someone does they can message you privately :D

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:welcome: to EBN......... He's not fat, he's FLUFFY!! ;) But what a cutiepie he is. I'll just bet he is a real cuddle bug too. I am sure that some of our SoCal members can give you names of good breeders in your area. SoCal Bulldog Rescue is a great friend to bullies and does a great job if you choose to adopt. Good luck in your search. Thanx for joining EBN :)

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Yeah! FLUFFY! (Just like Bea and HRH Princess Gracie are fluffy....)

Welcome!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Welcome!!! You arent THAT far from me. I am in San Bernardino county. Hubby used to work out there years back actually. Good luck in your search and take your time finding the perfect one. Also yes so cal bully rescue does have many that maybe you would consider? ;)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and welcome to EBN!!!! Barton is so freakin' handsome what a great picture
2dgm72t.jpg

Best of luck in your bully search and please let us know and show us pictures of your baby,

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome: Barton is very handsome! I hope to see news that you have a bully all your own very soon!

Yeah! FLUFFY! (Just like Bea and HRH Princess Gracie are fluffy....)

Welcome!

Ahem HRH is not Fluffy. She's a petite lil thing with a trim waist. However she does release a little "fluff" now and then that's enough to curl your nose hair. :fart:

OP
allyxo

allyxo

Jun 26, 2012
29 Palms, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Penny
Welcome!!! You arent THAT far from me. I am in San Bernardino county. Hubby used to work out there years back actually. Good luck in your search and take your time finding the perfect one. Also yes so cal bully rescue does have many that maybe you would consider? ;)

I have been looking at so cal bulldog rescue actually so I'm hoping that I find one that I think will be a good fit for us. It is a little hard since we want a healthy one, one that will be good with kids & we want a girl bulldog (so barton doesn't get jealous:D)

Thanks for the welcome everyone.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.