Hello from North Carolina!

Mountainlover

Jun 19, 2012
North Carolina
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
I've asked a couple of questions on here already, so I guess it's time to introduce myself. My husband has always wanted a bulldog and we recently put a deposit on our first. He's only 10 days old so we have several weeks to wait for him to join us.

Our breeder just emailed us more pictures today. It was exciting to see he's starting to look like a puppy now, even though his eyes are still closed.

puppy face 10 days.jpgpuppy pic 10 days.jpg

And this is our sweet Scarlett Scarlett.jpg who will be thrilled to have a playmate again!

Tami

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome: How cute! Is he all white? Scarlett is very pretty!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:hiya: I've met you already..but it's good to see you got a :bully: after all! And not a piglet! :laugh:
Poor innocent Scarlett...her world is about to change! Those ears of hers look like fine fodder for Puppy Teeth!! :eek:

L

Lucy-licious

Oh my word...Piglet is adorable :love: and that cute baby bully butt is just the cutest ever :love:

kingofkings

Mar 23, 2012
Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson The Bold
Awww....he is adorable! Same here...husband always wanted one so I finally agreed and now I just LOVE (MY) Samson!!! He rode sleeping in my arms all the way home from the breeder's home...You're going to love getting your husband a Bulldog! ;)

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Too bad you couldn't find a cute baby bully.... :laugh:
I think I welcomed you on another thread but I'll say :welcome: to EBN again. Piglet is just adorabull!!! ;)

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Here's my official welcome, :welcome to EBN Tami and Scralett and new baby bully to be. They do look like little piglets when they're first born. Wilson sometimes resembles a pot belly pig or a mine hippo. :laugh:

Nice to officially meet ya! :up:

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
:welcome: Those first pics are so sweet. He actually looks like a baby lamby. The spot on the tail is so endearing.

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Welcome! Your new puppy is adorable...and he does look like a little lamb in those pictures! :luv: Scarlett is a cutie too. I am glad that you are making yourself at home here at EBN and we look forward to seeing many more pictures of your fur-babies!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Omg that little spot! Too cute! :love: welcome to the family!!! Going to be a long wait I bet. By the time you bring your baby home you will be more than ready. Ask away and remember we LOVE pics so keep sharing as you get them. :D

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh my welcome to the site and yes bullies are so cute when they are little. look forward to pics when you get him home

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
[MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION] has to see this, it may remind her of a certain puppy she fell in love with because he was all white with a spot on his tail! Had her hubby drive about 4000 miles to get him to!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online