Thread: New Forumite

Real Name
    Kevin
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Renzo
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Default New Forumite

Hello EBNers. I'm Kevin and I am about to get my first bully. He arrives on July 9th and I can't wait! I am so excited, it has been a 14 year wait, I saw my first set of bullies in real life while attending the Border Patrol Academy in 1998. I've wanted one ever since. I've been reviewing this website for a couple of days now, I'm very impressed with the vast amount of information contained within this site. Thank you administrators for such a wonderful product. I hope everyone here can handle one more goofball in the mix. I look forward to meeting tons of new friends, both the two and four legged variety.

Here are a couple of pictures of our bully.

-puppy1-jpg-puppy2-jpg

BullyWood Movie Star I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Erin
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Frank
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: New Forumite

Welcome Kevin and Renzo! I bet you are so excited waiting for your little guy! He is adorable. Feel free to post many pictures and ask any questions....this is definitely the best and friendliest site for English Bulldog lovers!

Feed Store Operator Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Tom Fraley
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sarge and LuLu
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Your in the right place if you love bullys and want to learn all about them.

Head Pooper Scooper I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    David
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
    Likes (Received)

Welcome to the site Kevin and Renzo, he is a cutie alright. So jump right in and post away. I am looking forward in seeing more pics of your cutie.
    Have a Great Bully Day.
    Member of The Bulldog Club of America, The Bulldog Club of Texas and French Bulldog Club of America.
    Bully hugs from - BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri & Katie

Bulldog(s) Names
    Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
    Likes (Received)

aww.. he is absolutely gorgeous!!

Eagerly and Nervously awaiting the homecoming of Bruno Cannoli

Queenie I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Emma, Max, Wilson & Jack (Sally RIP 3/14/16)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Texkota View Post
    Hello EBNers. I'm Kevin and I am about to get my first bully. He arrives on July 9th and I can't wait! I am so excited, it has been a 14 year wait, I saw my first set of bullies in real life while attending the Border Patrol Academy in 1998. I've wanted one ever since. I've been reviewing this website for a couple of days now, I'm very impressed with the vast amount of information contained within this site. Thank you administrators for such a wonderful product. I hope everyone here can handle one more goofball in the mix. I look forward to meeting tons of new friends, both the two and four legged variety.

Here are a couple of pictures of our bully.

-puppy1-jpg-puppy2-jpg
    Kevin and Renzo! He's gorgeous! We're so used to goofballs here one more won't make a difference. Just ask @JAKEISGREAT. This is a wonderful site. I came here last February and lurked for a bit and gathered the info I needed and joined that March when I got my first bully Wilson. I can't say enough about the wealth of information that is here, from one opinion to the other. It's great to hear them all.

Now just jump right on in and enjoy! We love pictures too. If you go to Photobucket you can upload your pics there too adn then copy the IMG link. They turn out bigger. We also have a bunch of tutorials as well.

Ok I rambled. Welcome again from one goofball to another!
    Three Hooligans and 1 Angel - Wilson, Sally, Emma & Jack

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

Kevin and Renzo! You must be soooo excited! He is a very handsome fella! You can spend the next couple weeks reading here and learning how special these are! I would pay very close attention to the Food Info and the Health Forum! Can't be too prepared!!

Now...about calling us goofballs!! :shhhh: we try to keep that a secret until you're safely addicted..unfortunately..a few of "the inmates". (Jeannie) often give us away!

Real Name
    Lari
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    (HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
    Likes (Received)

glad to have you here! Renzo is a cutie!

Lucy-licious

Kevin, Renzo is such a cutey, I bet your ever so excited for his arrival. I see you already met a couple of the inmates...we let them out occasionally for good behaviour
    you picked a good site for information and support and we can also offer plenty if fun and games too.

Real Name
    Bruce
    Bulldog(s) Names
    HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
    Likes (Received)

Welcome to EBN and the insanity of Bullyhood Glad you joined and hope you find everything you need here..... if not, just ask

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb Vicaroo1000's Avatar
    Real Name
    Vicki
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
    Likes (Received)

Welcome @Texkota ! You've definitely found THE PLACE for all things English Bulldog. Your new baby is adorable and you are in for the ride of your life! Speaking of rides, I used to live in the desert Southwest and rode my Harley around a lot between El Paso and Alamagordo, NM, where I lived at the time. I was at that one rest stop between those two cities and there was a giant grey bus full of Mexican nationals headed back to Mexico. The entire bus seemed to get a kick out of seeing a girl get off her motorcycle there at the rest stop and I could tell there was much discussion about me and my bike; including some wolf whistling of course. Hey, I was a lot younger and a LOT hotter back then and I rode around ample bosom, bra-less in teeny tank tops. When I came out of the bathroom, the bus was still there and the "inmates" commotion over me and my bike died down. The border agents were standing outside the bus in the hot sun, watching me fire up the bike. I turned my body toward them and smiled, flipping up my tank top as a "thank you" for their service. They seemed to really appreciate the gesture.

I have other border patrol stories but that one, by far, is my favorite. Welcome Kevin!

BullyWood Movie Star Fontanafox's Avatar
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Wilson & BabyGirl
    Likes (Received)

Kevin! I'm excited for you and you've come to the right place for bully knowledge or just to show off your bully baby. We sure love to see pictures. @Vicaroo1000 More stories please
    Wilson & BabyGirl

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Remove Ads