New Forumite

Texkota

Jun 21, 2012
South Riding, VA
Bulldog(s) Names
Renzo
Hello EBNers. I'm Kevin and I am about to get my first bully. He arrives on July 9th and I can't wait! I am so excited, it has been a 14 year wait, I saw my first set of bullies in real life while attending the Border Patrol Academy in 1998. I've wanted one ever since. I've been reviewing this website for a couple of days now, I'm very impressed with the vast amount of information contained within this site. Thank you administrators for such a wonderful product. I hope everyone here can handle one more goofball in the mix. I look forward to meeting tons of new friends, both the two and four legged variety.

Here are a couple of pictures of our bully.

puppy1.jpgpuppy2.jpg

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Welcome Kevin and Renzo! I bet you are so excited waiting for your little guy! He is adorable. Feel free to post many pictures and ask any questions....this is definitely the best and friendliest site for English Bulldog lovers!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site Kevin and Renzo, he is a cutie alright. So jump right in and post away. I am looking forward in seeing more pics of your cutie.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Hello EBNers. I'm Kevin and I am about to get my first bully. He arrives on July 9th and I can't wait! I am so excited, it has been a 14 year wait, I saw my first set of bullies in real life while attending the Border Patrol Academy in 1998. I've wanted one ever since. I've been reviewing this website for a couple of days now, I'm very impressed with the vast amount of information contained within this site. Thank you administrators for such a wonderful product. I hope everyone here can handle one more goofball in the mix. I look forward to meeting tons of new friends, both the two and four legged variety.

Here are a couple of pictures of our bully.

View attachment 22880View attachment 22881

:welcome: Kevin and Renzo! He's gorgeous! We're so used to goofballs here one more won't make a difference. :tease: Just ask [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION]. This is a wonderful site. I came here last February and lurked for a bit and gathered the info I needed and joined that March when I got my first bully Wilson. I can't say enough about the wealth of information that is here, from one opinion to the other. It's great to hear them all.

Now just jump right on in and enjoy! We love pictures too. If you go to Photobucket you can upload your pics there too adn then copy the IMG link. They turn out bigger. We also have a bunch of tutorials as well. :up:

Ok I rambled. Welcome again from one goofball to another! :laugh:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:hiya: Kevin and Renzo! You must be soooo excited! He is a very handsome fella! You can spend the next couple weeks reading here and learning how special these :bully: are! I would pay very close attention to the Food Info and the Health Forum! Can't be too prepared!!

Now...about calling us goofballs!! :shhhh: we try to keep that a secret until you're safely addicted..unfortunately..a few of "the inmates". (Jeannie) often give us away! :eek:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome: glad to have you here! Renzo is a cutie!

L

Lucy-licious

:hiya: Kevin, Renzo is such a cutey, I bet your ever so excited for his arrival. I see you already met a couple of the inmates...we let them out occasionally for good behaviour :ROFL:
you picked a good site for information and support and we can also offer plenty if fun and games too. :welcome:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Welcome to EBN and the insanity of Bullyhood :D Glad you joined and hope you find everything you need here..... if not, just ask :)

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Welcome [MENTION=5193]Texkota[/MENTION] ! You've definitely found THE PLACE for all things English Bulldog. Your new baby is adorable and you are in for the ride of your life! Speaking of rides, I used to live in the desert Southwest and rode my Harley around a lot between El Paso and Alamagordo, NM, where I lived at the time. I was at that one rest stop between those two cities and there was a giant grey bus full of Mexican nationals headed back to Mexico. The entire bus seemed to get a kick out of seeing a girl get off her motorcycle there at the rest stop and I could tell there was much discussion about me and my bike; including some wolf whistling of course. Hey, I was a lot younger and a LOT hotter back then and I rode around ample bosom, bra-less in teeny tank tops. When I came out of the bathroom, the bus was still there and the "inmates" commotion over me and my bike died down. The border agents were standing outside the bus in the hot sun, watching me fire up the bike. I turned my body toward them and smiled, flipping up my tank top as a "thank you" for their service. They seemed to really appreciate the gesture.

I have other border patrol stories but that one, by far, is my favorite. Welcome Kevin!

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
:welcome: Kevin! I'm excited for you and you've come to the right place for bully knowledge or just to show off your bully baby. We sure love to see pictures. [MENTION=2614]Vicaroo1000[/MENTION] More stories please :popcorn:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Welcome [MENTION=5193]Texkota[/MENTION] ! You've definitely found THE PLACE for all things English Bulldog. Your new baby is adorable and you are in for the ride of your life! Speaking of rides, I used to live in the desert Southwest and rode my Harley around a lot between El Paso and Alamagordo, NM, where I lived at the time. I was at that one rest stop between those two cities and there was a giant grey bus full of Mexican nationals headed back to Mexico. The entire bus seemed to get a kick out of seeing a girl get off her motorcycle there at the rest stop and I could tell there was much discussion about me and my bike; including some wolf whistling of course. Hey, I was a lot younger and a LOT hotter back then and I rode around ample bosom, bra-less in teeny tank tops. When I came out of the bathroom, the bus was still there and the "inmates" commotion over me and my bike died down. The border agents were standing outside the bus in the hot sun, watching me fire up the bike. I turned my body toward them and smiled, flipping up my tank top as a "thank you" for their service. They seemed to really appreciate the gesture.

I have other border patrol stories but that one, by far, is my favorite. Welcome Kevin!

You never cease to amaze. :lmao: Now welcome Kevin, lets hope we didnt scare you off already. hahahaha Your baby is very handsome, how exciting for you!!!!! The wait will be well worth it once you get him home.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
omg [MENTION=2614]Vicaroo1000[/MENTION] what a welcome for the poor fella. :welcome: to ebn and i just love your baby. he is the cutest thing. will be waiting for more photos and soon stories.

OP
Texkota

Texkota

Jun 21, 2012
South Riding, VA
Bulldog(s) Names
Renzo
Thank you all for the warm welcome, some warmer than others :blink: . I am super excited I'm like a kid on Christmas eve, except this Christmas eve lasts until July 9th. I can't wait for my two daughters to meet our new bully, they are out of state visiting Grandma and Grandpa they come home on July 11th and have no idea that little Renzo will be waiting for them. Braylahn, my oldest she's 5, is just as infatuated with bullies as I am, she is going to completely freak. I might have to film that. Well thanks again, I look forward to many good times to come.

Great, now I have images of biker babes flashing boobs stuck in my head and my wonderful wife is in North Dakota with the kids, thanks [MENTION=2614]Vicaroo1000[/MENTION].

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.