Thread: New Forumite

Real Name
    Jenn
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: New Forumite

Quote Originally Posted by Vicaroo1000 View Post
    Welcome @Texkota ! You've definitely found THE PLACE for all things English Bulldog. Your new baby is adorable and you are in for the ride of your life! Speaking of rides, I used to live in the desert Southwest and rode my Harley around a lot between El Paso and Alamagordo, NM, where I lived at the time. I was at that one rest stop between those two cities and there was a giant grey bus full of Mexican nationals headed back to Mexico. The entire bus seemed to get a kick out of seeing a girl get off her motorcycle there at the rest stop and I could tell there was much discussion about me and my bike; including some wolf whistling of course. Hey, I was a lot younger and a LOT hotter back then and I rode around ample bosom, bra-less in teeny tank tops. When I came out of the bathroom, the bus was still there and the "inmates" commotion over me and my bike died down. The border agents were standing outside the bus in the hot sun, watching me fire up the bike. I turned my body toward them and smiled, flipping up my tank top as a "thank you" for their service. They seemed to really appreciate the gesture.

I have other border patrol stories but that one, by far, is my favorite. Welcome Kevin!
    You never cease to amaze. Now welcome Kevin, lets hope we didnt scare you off already. hahahaha Your baby is very handsome, how exciting for you!!!!! The wait will be well worth it once you get him home.

Real Name
    Sandra
    Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sarah aka cow
    Likes (Received)

omg @Vicaroo1000 what a welcome for the poor fella. to ebn and i just love your baby. he is the cutest thing. will be waiting for more photos and soon stories.

Real Name
    Kevin
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Renzo
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Thank you all for the warm welcome, some warmer than others . I am super excited I'm like a kid on Christmas eve, except this Christmas eve lasts until July 9th. I can't wait for my two daughters to meet our new bully, they are out of state visiting Grandma and Grandpa they come home on July 11th and have no idea that little Renzo will be waiting for them. Braylahn, my oldest she's 5, is just as infatuated with bullies as I am, she is going to completely freak. I might have to film that. Well thanks again, I look forward to many good times to come.

Great, now I have images of biker babes flashing boobs stuck in my head and my wonderful wife is in North Dakota with the kids, thanks @Vicaroo1000.

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
    Likes (Received)

Welcome to EBN, Kevin and Renzo!! I would like you to know that I am one of the serious members here!! biker babes and flashing, what kind of site is this, lol!!

I'm a good girl, I promise

Real Name
    Jenn
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Texkota View Post
    Thank you all for the warm welcome, some warmer than others . I am super excited I'm like a kid on Christmas eve, except this Christmas eve lasts until July 9th. I can't wait for my two daughters to meet our new bully, they are out of state visiting Grandma and Grandpa they come home on July 11th and have no idea that little Renzo will be waiting for them. Braylahn, my oldest she's 5, is just as infatuated with bullies as I am, she is going to completely freak. I might have to film that. Well thanks again, I look forward to many good times to come.

Great, now I have images of biker babes flashing boobs stuck in my head and my wonderful wife is in North Dakota with the kids, thanks @Vicaroo1000.
    "MIGHT"?!?! Um yes I think this is a requirement. A video of the welcoming home of your shocked daughter is a MUST. How exciting to be such a surprise, my gosh!!!!!

Owner/Administrator Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Well I think you have gotten about the warmest welcome ever from Vicaroo... Can't top that!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Everyday is a party when you own a bulldog!
    CLICK HERE to Sponsor a rescue Bulldog!

Real Name
    Kevin
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Renzo
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by desertskybulldogs View Post
    Well I think you have gotten about the warmest welcome ever from Vicaroo... Can't top that!
    Yes I did, I almost blushed...almost.

Real Name
    Karen
    Country
    England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by agingermom View Post
    I would like you to know that I am one of the serious members here!! biker babes and flashing, what kind of site is this, lol!!

Real Name
    Karen
    Country
    England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
    Likes (Received)

..... must admit that it's been a long week, and when I clicked on this thread I was still trying to work out what a Forumite was. Must also confess that I was wondering if it was a new type of flooring .........

Real Name
    Sherry Daye S.
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
    Likes (Received)

Welcome @Texkota 14 years is about the minimum wait for a bully!!!! What????

I waited and researched for 7 and thought that was bad. Any who, welcome to the fam. we like to get serious about our fun here.
    Life is like a box of chocolate covered

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb Vicaroo1000's Avatar
    Real Name
    Vicki
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Fontanafox View Post
    @Vicaroo1000 More stories please
    Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I got a million of em yanno.

Quote Originally Posted by cali~jenn View Post
    You never cease to amaze.
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Texkota View Post
    Thank you all for the warm welcome, some warmer than others . Great, now I have images of biker babes flashing boobs stuck in my head and my wonderful wife is in North Dakota with the kids, thanks @Vicaroo1000.
    No worries, Kevin. I'm old and saggy now. (That oughta help)

Quote Originally Posted by agingermom View Post
    Welcome to EBN, Kevin and Renzo!! I would like you to know that I am one of the serious members here!! biker babes and flashing, what kind of site is this, lol!!
    Pffffffft.

Quote Originally Posted by desertskybulldogs View Post
    And the question is; why would you WANT to? bwhahahahahaha!

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb Vicaroo1000's Avatar
    Real Name
    Vicki
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by kazzy220 View Post
    Precisely.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads