gobronco

gobronco

Dec 16, 2011
San Jose, Ca
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mila and Bruno
Betty? is home and seems to be adjusting very well. She is earning her jaws on paws Girl Scout patch as we speak. The wife still has nine fingers so she can't complain much lol
Here are the pics sleeping.jpgstill sleeping.jpgrudy n puppy.jpg

L

Lucy-licious

OMG she is beautiful...[MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] did you see all these freckles...I think Banks has a contender for sportiest Bully prize :love:

OP
gobronco

gobronco

Dec 16, 2011
San Jose, Ca
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mila and Bruno
Looks like the name Betty is out. Rejected by the mother in law. Why that matters I don't know.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
OMGILOVEWHITEBULLIESWITHSPOTTEDEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!

My motorcycle was named Betty and I had a truck named Betty once too. I vote "yes" on Betty. Pfffttt @ mominlaw.

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
NIne fingers, LOL!! Some people are so needy!! I agree with Vicaroo1000. I like the name Betty. However,if the MIL is the one babysitting bullies then you have to pleaseher somewhat!! YOu know that saying, "If mama ain't happy, ain't no one happy!!":ROFL:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
OMG .......... she is adorable and I love that last pic of the two of them together!!!

I like Betty too ........ it's quite an original bully name, cos I don't think I know another Betty bulldog. But if it's not going to be Betty then what name is it going to be?????

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OMG... I :luv: her..... :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

OP
gobronco

gobronco

Dec 16, 2011
San Jose, Ca
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mila and Bruno
Looks like her name is Mila. Rudy and Mila are starting to play together. Rudy must have thick skin. She likes to grab his lip and play tug of war. I am down to about 7-1/2 toes. Gotta learn to keep my shoes on or run faster. More pics attached.sunbathing together.jpgattack.jpgcounterattack.jpggremlin2 finally asleep.jpg

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online