heathersquibb

Jun 17, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
winston
loving this web site...my bully is 2 years old ...winston. I have learned more in the past two days then 2 years weve had him...:D:D

Watson

Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2011
Bakersfield, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Watson
welcome heather and winston, feel free to share your thoughts and experience. also we love photos around here:yes:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:hiya: Heather and of course...Winston! So happy you found us and jumped in! It's a great place and everyone is very friendly. There are some here who will demand pictures! And demand..and demand...:bang: please make yourself at home! :up:

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug (DOB 3-23-12)
Welcome Heather and Winston! It's always nice to see new faces and our wonderful community growing. I am glad you've learned a lot and I know you will continue to. We have a wealth of experience around here... I'm always learning something new!

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
Welcome Heather and Winston... Glad you found us, and thanks for saying hello :up:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Apparently there is something you haven't learned on here.............:pics: LOL

:welcome: to EBN

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Welcome Heather and Winston!!

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Welcome to the family, Heather and Winston !!!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
:welcome: Heather and Winston! This site is quite informative. I feel very fortunate that I found it shortly before we got Wilson. I've learned so much here too. There's some wonderful/informative articles so be sure to check those out too.

Also, just jump right on in and make yourself at home - it's a wonderful friendly group here! :up:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome: Heather and Winston! Great to have you here!

Don't be scared we don't bite, it's more like we beg for the pics. ;)

:hiya: Heather and of course...Winston! So happy you found us and jumped in! It's a great place and everyone is very friendly. There are some here who will demand pictures! And demand..and
demand...:bang: please make yourself at home! :up:

I haven't seen new pics of Great Jake in a LONG TIME! jes' Sayin' :tease:

Last edited:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
loving this web site...my bully is 2 years old ...winston. I have learned more in the past two days then 2 years weve had him...:D:D

I felt exactly the same way when I discovered this site two years ago!!!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Welcome to the family! Add they all have said, jump in and share your stories/questions please. :) and yes pics. :lol:

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
:welcome: Heather and Winston. EBN Forums has been a great resource for all of us. Thanks to [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] and its members we've pooled our info and experiences. Sometimes I think we know things our vets don't. So this is the best place to come for information. I feel better prepared when I see my vet and not blindly just accepting what is being told to me. All we ask from you is your friendship and maybe a wee little pic or maybe a whole lotta bunch of pics so we can love your bulldog too! We are just gluttons when it comes to bulldogs. Can't get enough of those wrinkly, smooshy faced doggies. :inlove:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online