Hi, Newbie here!

Ozzie

Sep 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Izabel
My baby girl is gonna be 2 on Sept 26th. She's our first child. But she is having some horrible skin problems right now. That's why I'm here...hoping to get some advice. Wanted to "chat" but no one is there right now.
Ozzie

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
Welcome Ozzie, hopefully you can get some good advice on here, plenty of experience to go around. Also, be sure to try the search function for immediate information since your issue may have been discussed in previous threads!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Hello Ozzie and welcome! We will try to help anyway we can, glad you have joined our bully luvin group!

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Welcome to our great group! You will get all the answers you need, not from me because I'm new to this breed. But a lot of the other members are great with advise and help with all kinds of questions. So glad you found this site!

Kikiwhoa21

Jun 16, 2010
Wonderland, Texas!
Bulldog(s) Names
Chev Chelios && Faith
Welcome Ozzie!! :)) Post threads, ask question, we're all here to help each other out! You'll love this is site. I know I Doooo! Learned soo much! Can't wait to see pics of you Bully! :D

reallyrob

Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2010
Southern Illinois/Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Princess Alberta (Bertie) Barkghesi
Hi Ozzie,
Welcome to the group! You will get tons of information here in the forums. Also, all you have to do is ask and we all will share our experiences with the breed.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Hi Ozzie,

I've learnt so much in the few months that I have been a member of this site! Skin problems seem to be something that bullies are known for - I'm lucky in that Maggie hasn't had that problem. But you will DEFINITELY be able to get help from all the other bullie parents out there who have a lot of experience!!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Welcome to the site. You have found the right site for suggestions and support. All of the bullies I have had have skin problems due to allergies. Start first with looking at what food you feed. That is probably going to help out. There are alot of good quality foods out there, some designed for allergy prone dogs. Check out the forum, you will find a lot of information to make your decision. Good luck. I am looking forward to seeing Photos.

SonoftheSea

Jul 28, 2010
The Netherlands
Bulldog(s) Names
Bono, Son of the Sea
Hi Ozzie,

Welcome !
I am Sjaak from the Netherlands and I have one awesome bulldog named Bono.
Hope to see lots of pics of your bullie :D

Bonosayshello.jpg

mom2bullies

May 29, 2010
Auburn,WA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chesty, Cadence and baby Echo and Mello (Delta)
Hi Ozzie,
Welcome to the site. My Cadence has skin problems brought on by her nerves. What kind of skin problems is your Ozzie having?

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
Hi and welcome... I can't wait to see pictures and hear stories all baout your baby!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Welcome Ozzie! I hope you find the answer to get rid of the skin problems. And, I look forward to seeing pictures of your baby soon.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Welcome! You will really get a lot of great advice here thats for sure. Feel free to ask and yes search thru our previous posts also, there are many discussions on this topic. Would love to see pics. :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online