Meet Lily!!

Coop590

Jun 15, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily
Hi Guys,
My Name is Natalie im new to the site. My boyfriend and I are first time english bulldog owners. Her name is Lily she is 10 weeks old,she is full of energy and we just love her!!!
555367_10150818802351890_1833087315_n.jpg

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
she is amazing!! What a cutie. Glad you found us. This is the most perfect site for Bully owners. Jump on in if you have any questions. WELCOME:hiya:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
:welcome: to EBN Natalie, Lily is too adorable!!! We have quite few members here that are in Canada too. :up: Just jump right on in, it's one big happy family, with a few misfits of course. :D

Last edited:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:welcome: to EBN.... she is not only full of energy, she is full of CUTE TOO!!!!! Thanx for joining and I hope you find a second home here like many of us have.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
WELCOME Lilly and [MENTION=5132]Coop590[/MENTION] she's a real doll baby. you'll in for lots of fun and questions if this is your first time. ask away

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Welcome Lily and family. Lily is beautiful, I have a thing with bullies with striped ear...:heart:

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
welcome Natalie and Lily. She is a cutey and is giving bertha a run for her money fr the cuteness award

LynnA

Community Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis and Winston
:welcome: to you and Lily, what a doll she is. I am also a new "first" time bully owner to a 5 month old and am loving every minute of it.

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Welcome Natalie. Lily is one gorgeous puppy. Her name totally suits her. :luv: Everyone here is friendly so don't be afraid to ask questions or just show off baby Lily cuz we are picture crazy here.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:hiya: So happy you found us. You will love it here and if you need help you will find loads of experienced people. Lily is beautiful and can't wait to get to know her. :clap:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.