Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hello!

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Hello!

Quote Originally Posted by brynn81 View Post
    That is my problem. There are no breeders in my area...I would have to drive 5 hours one way to see the pup.
    But so worth it!! I just flew down form Spokane to Phoenix, AZ, drove to Tucson to pick up Miss Bertha Bacon and then did the reverse to get her home. I flew with her as a carry on and was anxious the whole time for the reason RaRett mentioned (she did fine). It is imperative you are comfortable with the breeder. Did you contact @GRACIE11?

I'm a good girl, I promise

Doggie Boutique Owner Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Schultz
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Welcome...as always, great advice being shared....take your time, the research you do will help you find your perfect pup...

My goal in life is to be as good a person as my dog thinks I am ~ author unknown

Bulldog(s) Names
    Fiona
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by agingermom View Post
    But so worth it!! I just flew down form Spokane to Phoenix, AZ, drove to Tucson to pick up Miss Bertha Bacon and then did the reverse to get her home. I flew with her as a carry on and was anxious the whole time for the reason RaRett mentioned (she did fine). It is imperative you are comfortable with the breeder. Did you contact @GRACIE11?
    No I haven't talked with her yet. I would be willing to drive but can't drive for visits or to pick the pup out. I would be able to drive to get the pup when he/she is ready. But that was why I was asking about shipping. I don't really like the idea of it but im limited. The one person mentioned above I should get one from a breeder that i can go see and pick out my pup before hand...I just don't think that is possible.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Gracie Mae "The Diva"
    Likes (Received)

@brynn81 I would love to help you find a local breeder! Have you ever thought of adopting a rescue bully? I think that would be very rewarding If you are interested in my help with a puppy or maybe a rescue bully just go write on my wall I would write on your wall or PM you, but I'm unable to message members yet.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Gracie Mae "The Diva"
    Likes (Received)

@Rachel411 Have you found a breeder yet?
    Last edited by GRACIE11; 07-03-2012 at 07:54 PM.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Samson The Bold
    Likes (Received)

Glad you found the right place ! My husband and I searched everywhere, read *nearly I'm sure* everything on bulldogs but like everything else nothing beats EXPERIENCE and that's one thing this forum has ,,,and lots of it ! so Enjoy...and good luck with your puppy !!!

Doggie Boutique Owner porkysmamma's Avatar
    Real Name
    Alicia
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Porkchop aka Porky
    Likes (Received)

to EBN!!!! So I'm so glad you are doing research b4 u buy ur baby take it from someone who didn't.......learn as much as u can b4!!!!! Buttttt everyone here is absolutely spectacular n have helped me out so much since I joined! My fiancé n I have a beautiful 5 month old bully (who as we speak is farting n making me laugh so hard I can't type) She is absolutely the best thing we have ever done despite the fact that we weren't prepared !!!!! Btw they have bad gas lol
    Never knew what our lives were missing until we found our princess

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads