Hello we are new here

Reed Wheeler

Jun 1, 2012
West Sacramento, California, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Aengus
Just saying..hi! I will be picking up my baby on fathers day. His name is Aengus. Have a great day!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1339399154.264582.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1339399154.264582.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 143

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh goodness he is so cute. cant wait to see more pics and hear stories.

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Oh my, what a cutie, congrats and warm up the cameras!

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
congratulations on Aengus and welcome to the forum! It is so awesome here and there are so many, many nice people on here!!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:welcome: tp EBN. He is adorabull !!! Do you have a name picked out yet? Please make yourself at home here and participate in the many activities and threads. :) Glad you joined and I look forward to seeing more of your new baby.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
:welcome: tp EBN. He is adorabull !!! Do you have a name picked out yet? Please make yourself at home here and participate in the many activities and threads. :) Glad you joined and I look forward to seeing more of your new baby.
umm..... his name is Aengus, are you feeling ok Grumpa?:sarcastic:

Welcome to EBN! My gosh how exciting for you, this will be a long week I am sure. We love pics so make sure to keep your camera handy when you get him. Dont be shy and ask as many questions as you need. :D

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake

umm..... his name is Aengus, are you feeling ok Grumpa?:sarcastic:

Welcome to EBN! My gosh how exciting for you, this will be a long week I am sure. We love pics so make sure to keep your camera handy when you get him. Dont be shy and ask as many questions as you need. :D

:ROFL: Took the words right out of my mouth! :ROFL:

:welcome: Reed and Aengus....you are going to love it here..full of great people and wonderful :bully: (with a couple obvious exceptions..). :ROFL: Remember ...the more pictures the better!

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Hiya! Aengus sure is a cutie! And couldn't help but notice the John Paul pet shampoo ... he's so spoiled already! :D

And what a fabulous name, LOVE it!

Most Reactions