Deevod

May 30, 2012
Idaho
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola
Hey guys and gals!

Just thought an introduction was an appropriate thing to do. I have been reading the forum for awhile now, and thought it was about time to get an account as we are getting an EB in a week! I am so excited, yet so nervous at the same time. I think reading these forums some times scare me, and I just want to best care for my baby :)

My wife and I decided to name our baby Lola. She will be 8 weeks when we get her :)

Here she is:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Oh my goodness! Lola could be my Jakes twin! She is wonderful! So glad to meet you..you will so love it here! I need to find a baby pic of Jake..you'd be amazed! :clap:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome to you and baby Lola!

OP
Deevod

Deevod

May 30, 2012
Idaho
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola
Thank you for the welcome! I really love how friendly everyone is here on this site! I have gained so much knowledge here already!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OMCUTENESS galore.... she is a sweetie! Welcome to the site and the wonderful world of bulldogs!!

L

Lucy-licious

OMG...I'm in love again :love::luv::love:

Lola is adorable. :welcome: to EBN glad you decided to say hi and join in the fun :D

OP
Deevod

Deevod

May 30, 2012
Idaho
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola
I am in love with her too! We are so very excited. She is Soooooo spoiled already :) I guess that's what happens though!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Hi there and :welcome: to EBN, glad you finally joined! Lola is precious! What a great kissing spot on her head. Jump right on in and be sure to supply plenty of pictures! I see you already found this month's auction. :up: We have a 2013 calendar section too where pictures are being submitted for each month. Be sure to get a few of Lola there if you can. I believe you can supply pics until late June. It's not a contest and the pics will be in the first EBN calendar. :up: She's a cutie, congratulations again.

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
:inlove: Baby Lola is so pwetty! I love her and she's obviously going to be the sweetest baby girl in the world! Congratulations! :luv:

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
:inlove: Baby Lola is so pwetty! I love her and she's obviously going to be the sweetest baby girl in the world! Congratulations! :luv:[/QUOTE

Maybe the second sweetest babygirl,lol. Miss Bertha Bacon would beg to differ! Joking aside Lola is a doll baby! Her and bertha can be bff

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
[MENTION=3123]agingermom[/MENTION] Bertha Bacon is already a princess so she automatically receives adulation from her minions. I bow my head and acquiesce to Princess Bertha.:bow:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Here's a baby pic of Jake! Lola and him look sooo much alike :up:
d8a5fc6d-b5b3-c524.jpg

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] That is crazy how they look alike.

[MENTION=5012]David Sarbacher[/MENTION]- I hope you realize I am joking around. Lola is a doll!!

[MENTION=1760]Fontanafox[/MENTION] Sadly enough I think that will soon be true, myself being a minion as well!!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome: Lola ia ao adorable! Glad you joined so you could share her with us!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:welcome: to EBN...... Lola certainly is precious. I look forward to watching Lola grow thru your pix that Im sure you will be posting. Thanx for joining, we are glad to have you here. :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.