Deevod

Deevod

May 30, 2012
Idaho
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola
That is crazy that Jake and Lola have almost the same spot! There definitely will be pictures, no doubt about that. Thank you for the warm welcome!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site and your little Lola is a cutie, and I can't believe how much she resembles Jake.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
OHMYGOODNESS - look at her little nose rope. What a doll baby. Lucky, lucky pawrent, you! Welcome!

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
:hiya: and :welcome: Lola is a cutie pie :heart: Love her kiss spot :) Glad you joined the site and hope to see lots more pictures as she grows up :)

BabyDuke

Community Veteran
Mar 25, 2011
Philadelphia PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Duke
Hey guys and gals!

Just thought an introduction was an appropriate thing to do. I have been reading the forum for awhile now, and thought it was about time to get an account as we are getting an EB in a week! I am so excited, yet so nervous at the same time. I think reading these forums some times scare me, and I just want to best care for my baby :)

My wife and I decided to name our baby Lola. She will be 8 weeks when we get her :)

Here she is:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

don't be scared! that's what this forum is for! if you have an issue you write in and so many other bully owners will offer help and suggestions.. it is the BEST thing that will ever happen to you ( owning a BULLDOG) they change your heart!

she is so so cute! Welcome !!! you must be super excited!!:

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug (DOB 3-23-12)
Welcome! Lola is precious! Don't be scared... bully's are wonderful. Yes, they can be some work, but it is all worth it. We are all here to help you with any questions you have.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.