New here, with new puppy! :)

Gingersmom

May 29, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Ginger
Hi everyone. Thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Jennifer, and we have a 12 week old English Bulldog pup, named Ginger. That's her in my avatar. We've had her for 2 weeks now. She's my spoiled little princess already. This looks like a wonderful community, and I've learned so much already! Can't wait to get to know you all!

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Welcome! Ginger looks abolutely adorable and we need to see a lot more pictures of her!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:welcome: to EBN! We need WAY more pix of that little sweetie!!! :luv: Join right in, its a very friendly group. We love new baby bullies and enjoy helping with questions... so don't be shy. :)

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
I think all girl bullies were born to be princesses or at least treated like one! Ginger looks possitively cutie-licious!

074c4371.jpg

OP
Gingersmom

Gingersmom

May 29, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Ginger
Thanks so much for the warm welcome! I'm sure I will have lots of questions, and of course many more pictures to come! :)

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome: Jennifer and Ginger. I won't badger you for pics.....since that subject has already been covered. :tease:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and welcome to the site... OMCUTENESS!!! She is a sweetie... look forward to more pics and watching her grow

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
so precious! Welcome to the wonderful world of bully parenting! Looking forward to watching your baby grow in lots of pics!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome! Ginger is so cute, her name fits her perfectly!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.