Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome! Murphy is a star I can tell!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:hiya: so happy to meet you and Murphy! He is so handsome! We have a Sharpei/Rottie mix! If you have any questions about anything just :shout: someone will jump in to help! Keep those pictures coming! :up:

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Welcome! Looks like you got a hang of the forum really quickly. :)

Murphy's cute as a button! :hug:

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
*wolf call* No kidding! That Murphy is soooo handsome. :heart: I imagine Char Peis have a lot of health issues with all those wrinkles...so you must have a lot of experience that helps when it comes to English Bulldogs as they can have challenges that come with their breed too. Thanks for sharing your pics, especially the puppy pics...so cute!

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
OMG...that sleeping baby one....steals my heart! There's nothing cuter than a sleeping puppy......(because they're not chewing on your dinette or chasing the cat)

Welcome! Murphy is one handsome fella!

OP
PapaMurphy

PapaMurphy

May 28, 2012
Dallas, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Murphy
Thank you guys for all the kind words...Little man Murphy feels the love...at least in between eating my socks and falling off the couch...:lmao: He's always cracking me up! We've already had a couple bouts with allergies and on ear infection, but right now he's doing awesome!!! Im so thankful. Hopefully things will go really well with his food transition and Fromm will put an end to the food struggle/search. EBN really helped with that!!!

I had a lot of the same challenges with Max and Bertie, my little Shar Pei couple, I lost em both the same year about 5 years ago and it took a long time to jump back in, but sure glad I did. Hopefully Murph's got some clear sailing for a while, I'll be sure to holler if not..few more baby pics...Thanks ALL.

IMG_0907.jpgIMG_0909.jpgIMG_0918.jpgIMG_0609.jpgIMG_0638.jpg

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site and your Murphy is a cutie. It's good to have another Texan here, so make yourself at home. Also since you are a new bully owner if you don't know already be very careful in the heat. I know it gets bloody hot in Dallas and bullies can't be out in the heat very long. They will die of heatstroke before you know it.

OP
PapaMurphy

PapaMurphy

May 28, 2012
Dallas, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Murphy
Welcome to the site and your Murphy is a cutie. It's good to have another Texan here, so make yourself at home. Also since you are a new bully owner if you don't know already be very careful in the heat. I know it gets bloody hot in Dallas and bullies can't be out in the heat very long. They will die of heatstroke before you know it.
Absolutely, thanks for the post. And its already bloody hot here and its only May! But Murphy's got nothing to worry about, cause I get heatstroke just looking out the window!!! :whew:

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Welcome Murphy and Papa!! I felt like I was in Dallas today!! Here in Spokane it was 100% humidity, which is unheard of!! :eek:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.