Hello

Rupert

Mar 30, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Rupert
:) Hello! My real name is Kristina. Rupert is our little ones name. Our little Bulldog is now 6 months old and getting bigger every day! LOL The first picture is the first time we ever saw him. Fell in love right then and there and the second picture is his latest. We were off to his first puppy training class. He did really good but he was a little more vocal than normal. This is our first dog! I am and RN and traveled for years and always wanted to bulldog. When I was in Atlanta GA one of the nurses I worked with had two rescue bulldogs and they were just the best dogs. So once I settled down we got our baby. I am glad we waited. They are not kidding about the upkeep. We are not going to have children so Rupert is our little one. So far we have had to have abdominal surgery because he got into something he should not have. I have safety locks on everything in the place. Thank God it was not an obstruction but he did swallow something that irritated his GI system. Then we had to have the cherry eye that developed in his right eye fixed. :heart: He is doing great and loves to be out and about meeting and playing with other dogs and people.
Looking forward to chatting with everyone!

~Kris and Rupert
IMG_2177.jpgIMG_2650.jpg

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Welcome Kristina and handsome Rupert! Sounds like you've already been on the rollercoaster with your new fur baby. My male bully had his cherry eye fixed when he was about 4 months old and other than needing ointment his tack down has never come undone. Can't blame you for falling in love with him. He's so adorable but they do get into a lot of trouble when they're pups. Glad to have you with us and this is the best place to be if you're a new buly parent for information and support.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and welcome to you and Rupert! He is such a sweetie... love the eye patch

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome: Kris and Rupert! What a cutie!

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
Hi Kris & Rupert! Welcome to you and your cute lil baby boy!

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
WELCOME!

Like you, my first EB was my "dream dog"; the one you dream your whole life about, right?

Rupert is adorable! I am soft for piebald bullies and spots. I'm not surprised he stole your heart the instant you saw him.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:welcome: to the insanity.... errrr,,, I mean website :laugh:

Rubert is adorable!!!! Thanx for joining

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Welcome Kris and Rupert!! He sure is handsome!! What kind of RN are you? I am a psych nurse (my absolute love) but also worked everything but ER and ICU.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online