Hello from Illinois!

momtolabs

May 20, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
n/a
Well as you can tell from my username I do not own a bulldogs. My grandparents have a pitbull/English bulldog mix though. They thought she was mixed with pug but then I asked my cousin who has roxy's brother and she said English Bulldog. So i joined to ask what you guys think. Also my mom said once all of us kids move out(im only 14 soon to be 15 :)) she may get a bulldog so I will go ahead and learn as much can.

tank
184.jpg

bentley
181.jpg

This is roxy what do you guys think?
roxy108.jpg

012-17.jpg

028-3.jpg

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:welcome: Hope you are enjoying the website. I'm no expert but that pup doesn't look a bit English Bulldog to me. But like I said, Im no expert. Thanx for joining and I hope someone can give you a more definitive answer. :)

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Welcome @momtolabs I think with the black muzzle and the ears, the puppy looks like he has pug possibly. But you will learn lots about Bully's hanging around here.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Never have seen a puggle but I see pug resemblance in there. That tail had me thrown tho, us it docked? Cute babies, all if them! Welcome aboard. ;)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

OP
M

momtolabs

May 20, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
n/a
I know she is not a puggle(her dad was a pit bull, I saw a pic of him but not mom) I thought it was docked but turns out she was born with the tail like that and so was her brother. I don't know if it will help but here is a pic of her brother.

551482_348001481918339_100001254698879_996246_55643805_n-1.jpg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
She is adorable.... That tail tells me Boxer is in her, but her face looks like a Pit-bull what do you thing [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] ?

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
She is adorable.... That tail tells me Boxer is in her, but her face looks like a Pit-bull what do you thing @JeannieCO ?
Hi there and :welcome: to EBN. Boy I would say she does not have any english bulldog in her at all. Is her father an american pitbull or an american staffordshire? We've had 4 pitties and she doesn't look pitty to me but they usually don't when they're young. She sure is cute though. Her Mom could have been a mix breed? My coworker has a puggle and she does resemble one. Hard to tell what she has in her without knowing what her Mom is. What a cutie!

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Welcome!! And I am with Jakeisgreat!! she is adorable!!

OP
M

momtolabs

May 20, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
n/a
thanks for the welcomes!! after a few days of asking around and seeing if I could get ahold of the person who has roxy's mom she is a bulldog/pit bull mix. I saw a pic of mom and she was an EB. her dad was a "pocket pitty". She has her moms coloring but her dads looks.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.