Hello from Indiana

Jeepman4me

May 14, 2012
Ladoga, IN
Bulldog(s) Names
Mac
We just wanted to say hello from central Indiana. Our family adopted Mac six weeks ago and he has been such a blessing to us. We've never had a bulldog before and are learning alot and enjoying the forum.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Hi and welcome Mac and family! English Bulldogs are a breed in itself and they really have a way of tugging at your heartstrings. Can't wait to see for pics of Mac and hear your adventures with him!

L

Lucy-licious

:welcome:
you came to the perfect place for fun, knowledge and good ole Bully love :D

Tell us a little more about Mac...how old is he, and how did he choose you??

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Thanx for joining EBN... I'm glad you are enjoying the site. Hope you will find EBN to be your second home like so many of us have. :welcome:

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
Welcome!! You will learn a lot of information on this website! I just adopted my EB in December and have learned so much thanks to everyone on here!! When you get a chance, post more pics please!!:welcome:

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug (DOB 3-23-12)
Welcome!! Enjoy your time with us and please be sure to post many pictures!

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Welcome to the site! Great place to talk about our bullies amoung other things! Please post pics as you can see we love to see them!! :) Glad you joined!

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
630f8278.jpg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Welcome to EBN and the wonderful world of Bulldogs! Mac is a very lucky boy -- thank you for giving him a new life

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome to you and Mac! Yes I want to hear more about how Mac became such a lucky guy!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Hi and :welcome: to EBN. That's wonderful that you adopted Mac and he'll have a forever home now. Just ask away on any questions you may have. If one can't help another can. This place is all about helping others and has a wealth of information. :)

OP
Jeepman4me

Jeepman4me

May 14, 2012
Ladoga, IN
Bulldog(s) Names
Mac
Well, we weren't looking for a bulldog when we found Mac. We had a golden retriever and a chocolate lab and they went missing in the beginning of February. From checking on leads about them, I met the people that rescued Mac. Short version - they rescued Mac, gave him love and his health back, and then we found them when they were looking for a new home for Mac. The reality is that he rescued us - we have laughed so much since he's come into our lives and we enjoy spoiling him.

View attachment 20993View attachment 20994View attachment 20995

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Well, we weren't looking for a bulldog when we found Mac. We had a golden retriever and a chocolate lab and they went missing in the beginning of February. From checking on leads about them, I met the people that rescued Mac. Short version - they rescued Mac, gave him love and his health back, and then we found them when they were looking for a new home for Mac. The reality is that he rescued us - we have laughed so much since he's come into our lives and we enjoy spoiling him.

View attachment 20993View attachment 20994View attachment 20995

:yes: they rescue most of us! Wonderful family you have!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.