We're New...And Confused :0/ Lol

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] and @ JeannieCO Do we need to separate you 2? Welcome to EBN. Just mess around and eventually you will get it. I am still writing to myself on visitor walls!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Well if you have forgotten already, we are "convicted"...:ROFL:

Did we scare her away? :confused: Come back, we don't bite, well not hard that is.........:laugh:

Rut-ro... do ya think she got nervous and thought she joined a different foum.... oops :girlwacko:

I

ImAGuinneyPig

Welcome! I love the name :) I sometimes call my Guinn "Ferdinand" because she will sometimes just sit there all spacey looking much like Ferdinand does and sniff the flowers, grass, whatever :luv:

OP
Msdelishz34

Msdelishz34

May 13, 2012
Wichita Kansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ferdinand And Broomhilda
Hi Guys! LOL! You Didn't Scare Me Away...Someone Close To Me Passed Away On Mother's Day. It Was Totally Unexpected...Been Trying To Deal With It... But I'm Back...And I'll Be Talking To You Soon!

Tonka1

May 19, 2012
concord, nh
Bulldog(s) Names
Tonka
Hi.. We are new too.. as of today and I just figured out from you all.. how to put a picture up of Tonka!! He is 17 months old and just like another kid (we have 3) and just as spoiled as the rest. I am really liking this but not sure how to naviagte so well.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Hi Guys! LOL! You Didn't Scare Me Away...Someone Close To Me Passed Away On Mother's Day. It Was Totally Unexpected...Been Trying To Deal With It... But I'm Back...And I'll Be Talking To You Soon!
So glad to see you're back!! :dance: And very sorry to hear about your loss! :hug:

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Sorry to hear you loss someone close to you and on Mothers Day too...well when you feel ready we'll all be here. Even us crazy ones.

:welcome: [MENTION=4941]Tonka1[/MENTION] too! looking forward to more pictures

I practice posting pictures all the time...:rolleyes:
b1e98437.jpg

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Hi.. We are new too.. as of today and I just figured out from you all.. how to put a picture up of Tonka!! He is 17 months old and just like another kid (we have 3) and just as spoiled as the rest. I am really liking this but not sure how to naviagte so well.

You are doing great! Tonka is gorgeous! If you have any questions just ask!

If you go to introductions and put up a new thread there..everyone can meet you!! :up:

Tonka1

May 19, 2012
concord, nh
Bulldog(s) Names
Tonka
Thank you! I will give that a try. You have such beautiful bullys!!!! Makes me want another even more!!!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online