We're New...And Confused :0/ Lol

Msdelishz34

May 13, 2012
Wichita Kansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ferdinand And Broomhilda
Hello Everybody! My Name Is Tiffany And I'm Mama To A 6 Month Old Bully Named Ferdinand! He's My Pride And Joy (Next To My 13 Year Old Son Lol)!!! We Live In Wichita Kansas And Live A Quiet Little Life. I'm Not Sure How This Site Works But I'm Hoping To Catch On Fairly Quickly:pray:! I Need To Know How To Post Pictures Of My Ferdinand And What Not. I'm Not Exactly Computer Savvy Lol. So, Any Advice You Can Give Me Would Be Greatly Appreciated. Hope To Talk To You All Soon! Have A Great Day!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:hiya: Tiffany! Well..I'm old here and still confused! :ROFL: :ROFL: there is a great tutorial on posting pics in the forum section. There are a couple ways to do it. Also..if you want to put a picture on your posts..that's called an Avatar. You can do that pretty easily! Go to settings along the top and once there..look on left side and where you see edit or update Avatat..click on that and follow the directions! You can upload right from your computer! While you are there..you can also put a picture in your profile! Most people load pics through photobucket..but you can do thumbnails directly from your computer too. If you need more help..please ask!

Ohhhh...and :welcome: to you and Ferdinand! It's a great place and can't wait to get to know you! :up:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome: Tiffany and Ferdinand. If you browse using the "forum" tab at the top ofyour screen it will take you to a list of all the different forum topics here, There are tutorials at the top of each forum topic that explain how to navigate that particular topic or upload pics or thumbnails if applicable.

LynnA

Community Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis and Winston
Welcome, atleast you could post a topic, I had to e-mail someone to ask how:lmao:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Tiff..... Your in deep trouble when you take computer lessons from [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION]!!! :ROFL:

:welcome: to EBN. Glad to have you with us and please feel free to join right in. There is lots to do and read here and it truly is the best place to be for a bully lover. :)

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug (DOB 3-23-12)
What a handsome boy! Welcome to you both. Please stick around and go picture crazy like the rest of us do. We love bully pictures around here!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
wow, how far we have come [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] is giving out tutorials. :lmao: Welcome aboard! Dont be shy and believe me we all get confused at times still so dont be shy or afraid to make a mistake. We dont bite. ;)

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome! What a cute doll baby, I see you figured out the Avatar, you can also click the word tutorials in any of the posts, like the one I just made, and it will take you right to our tutorials.

[MENTION=4763]LynnA[/MENTION] that was me :D

Last edited:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Tiff..... Your in deep trouble when you take computer lessons from [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION]!!! :ROFL::welcome: to EBN. Glad to have you with us and please feel free to join right in. There is lots to do and read here and it truly is the best place to be for a bully lover. :)
wow, how far we have come [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] is giving out tutorials. :lmao: Welcome aboard! Dont be shy and believe me we all get confused at times still so dont be shy or afraid to make a mistake. We dont bite. ;)
:hissy: :hissy: :hissy:Oh Nooo you didn't! As all you naysayers can see....Tiffany was able to show us Handsome Ferdinand...And I'm taking allllll the credit! :tease:

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
Welcome to our Bully World!!! Ferdinand is a handsome boy!

Wheeee the more bullies the merrier!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
:hiya: Tiffany! Well..I'm old here and still confused! :ROFL: :ROFL:
She's not kidding either.....:ROFL: :ROFL:

:welcome:Tiffany and Ferdinand. :up: Take your time and poke around the turtorials too. Many upload their pictures to Photobucket and then copy img link - it makes your pictures bigger. Make yourself at home and between you and me (secret) watch out for the old confused one above, she's trouble!!! :giggle:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online