Cheers from Oregon

RissaT

May 9, 2012
San Diego, CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Charlie Schneeball
I am a proud mom from Charlie and Lola. Charlie is almost 2 and Lola is still 7 months. I had animals and especially dogs all my life, but something about Charlie, something about this breed, I just cant explain, I keep telling my husband they are not dogs, they are this little furry children with so much sensibility and personality, you cant help it but to love then with all your heart.

We are all very happy to be here and to be able to share, to ask questions and make friends.
So grateful for finding such an amazing website, with so much dedicated and awesome people
Looking forward to getting to know everyone, and thanks for letting us be a part of the pack! ;)

iphone pics Dec 2011 1030.jpg

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
You are very welcome! Obviously you have come to understand what it means to love and to "be owned" by a bulldog...and it doesn't even end there. I feel a connection for every bulldog I ever see because they are so special. You're babies are beautiful.:luv:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:welcome: to EBN. You have certainly found the place to be for sharing your love for bullies. And you are right, they aren't 'just dogs'; they are all so very special that you can't help but return the love to them that they so obviously give so freely.
Thanx you very much for becoming a part of our community.
OK, you can now flood us with pix... we love pix..... we crave pix. we are crazy about pix..... ;) Get the hint???? :laugh:

Edit: and VIDEOS!!!!!!! :rofl:

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Welcome!! Oh my are they adorable. We will hound you for pics because none of us can get enough. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Welcome! Spotted ears are my personal favorite! There are a few beauties around here, sporting those cute spotty ears.

Ever heard of a town named Burns, Oregon? Yeah. I know. What a hell hole. I was born there. hahahahahahaha

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Welcome fellow Northwester and bulldog fan!! @AliceKable is from Oregon, I think!!

korikelly

Apr 21, 2011
Oregon
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola
Welcome fellow Oregonian! I have a Lola, too! We are currently in Medford, but we are moving to Vancouver, WA next month. We'll be neighbors :)

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
:welcome: Glad you joined us! Your two babies are adorable...I have had dogs my whole life but its nothing compared to being in love with a bullie! Oh yes we definatley love pictures!!!! :)

LynnA

Community Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis and Winston
Nice to meet you! I feel the exact same way being that I am a new bully owner!

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
Yay! Another Oregonian on EBN! Welcome to you, Charlie and Lola! I am from Joseph (N.E. corner of the state). You are so right about Bulldogs, they are four legged furry people!

OP
RissaT

RissaT

May 9, 2012
San Diego, CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Charlie Schneeball
Thank you all for the warm welcome!
Very happy to be here! Charlie and Lola say "woof", meaning Hi everyone! ;-)

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome and your bullies are adorable.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:hiya: yes..you've got the Bully love alright! Your babies are beautiful. So glad you found us...and I've got to ask...
Charlie and Lola?? Like the kids cartoon? My favorite how of all my granddaughters faves!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.