Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I think we would all love to see your video on AFV.....did you record it by chance?

Good luck Oliver. Keep us posted on his recovery progress!

OP
AdventuresWithOliver
May 18, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver
Thanks for the lovely welcome! Oliver had his pre-surgery blood work done today and wasn't happy they had to shave his neck. He gave me the Death Stare the entire way home. (I'm sure all of you have experienced a Bully "Death Stare") We're still stressed with the anticipation of surgery this coming Monday (5/21). I just am looking forward to the scary part being over and onward to recovery. I will definitely start posting more. I think it's in my signature but I'll link it here too - Oliver has his own Tumblr if anyone is on there and would like to follow along.

Last edited by a moderator:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Thanks for the lovely welcome! Oliver had his pre-surgery blood work done today and wasn't happy they had to shave his neck. He gave me the Death Stare the entire way home. (I'm sure all of you have experienced a Bully "Death Stare") We're still stressed with the anticipation of surgery this coming Monday (5/21). I just am looking forward to the scary part being over and onward to recovery. I will definitely start posting more. I think it's in my signature but I'll link it here too - Oliver has his own Tumblr if anyone is on there and would like to follow along.

'Death Stare".... :laugh: that is good. Most of us refer to that as the 'stink eye'... but death stare is great

Last edited:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
:welcome: and so glad you're posting now. :) What type of ACL surgery is Oliver having? Will they need to put a plate in his leg or are their repairing the ligament? We have a health section here that would be wonderful if you could post in so we can all watch Oliver's progress on his surgery and rehab. My best to you both!

Now about that Death Stare, :laugh:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
We will all be giving our :bully: :pray: for Sweet....(death stare withstanding) Oliver on Monday! We have a great place you could blog and might help others prepare and recuperate fom this down the road!

Last edited:

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Sooo of course I'm the last to welcome you. :oops: Welcome my friend!!! Oliver and Chunk are frenemies as we like to say ... they run to greet each other at the park (by bumping chests ... hysterical) but god forbid they both want the same toy. Then they "fight" though I think it's more a verbal argument than anything because there's a whole lot of noise but no one gets hurt. Love these two. I'm so glad you are on here and posting with my bully family, [MENTION=2415]AdventuresWithOliver[/MENTION]! And I had no clue he had his own tumblr. I shall follow! :) :luv:

OP
AdventuresWithOliver
May 18, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] - Oliver is having TTA surgery. We almost went with TPLO but then decided against it. And I will definitely post in the Health section as his surgery and recovery takes place! [MENTION=1081]Chunksmama[/MENTION] - XO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
@JeannieCO - Oliver is having TTA surgery. We almost went with TPLO but then decided against it. And I will definitely post in the Health section as his surgery and recovery takes place! @Chunksmama - XO
That's a much better surgery. @cali~jenn Cutty may have to have the same surgery soon. I'll be looking for a post on Oliver's progress. My best to Oliver and you.

I see you know Turi @Chunksmama - good peeps she is. :)

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Oh I am working backwards tonight. ;) Just replied to you in my thread about Cutty. I am so sorry to hear about your girl Winnie but my gosh 12 1/2 sure gives us all so much hope for many more years with our babies. Would love to see pics of her too, and yes this video if you have it. ;) I am sad to say I have no idea what a tumbler is so this will get checked out when I am done posting. :lol: Will be thinking about your baby and hoping the surgery goes fast and recovery even faster. I was just worried they would have to sedate for xrays, surgery is so dang scary BUT this is a common one for them to get so it will be just fine. Like you say, on the road to recovery is such a better side of it to be on anyhow. Welcome! :D

OP
AdventuresWithOliver
May 18, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver
Okay, I'm trying this again.
Here is the original video of our first bulldog, Winnie, saying "I love you". A shortened version is what appeared on AFV. Gosh, this is so old. Winnie passed away in October 2010 at age 12 1/2. She was VERY "vocal" - which is so different from Oliver. He doesn't even make a peep when he has to go out to the bathroom. He just sits and stares. Ha!

http://revolt-media.com/i-love-you.mpg

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.