Hi !

May 18, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver
Hi there -

I signed up a while ago but only recently began posting. We are the proud parents to Oliver. He is now a year and a half old and is getting ready for surgery on his ACL on 5/21. Before Oliver, we had Winnie - a very strange yet lovable bulldog who was featured on America's Funniest Home Videos. (she was one of the bulldogs who said, "I love you") We lost Winnie in October 2010 to cancer at the age of 12 1/2. We are hoping to give Oliver the best quality of Life, just as Winnie had. Oliver is so very different than Winnie and he is quite a character. (aren't they all?)

We're happy to be here!

bubbee.jpg

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:hiya: very nice to meet you! Oliver is very handsome! I'm sorry he has to deal with the surgery and the rehab too, but I'm sure he will do fine. We have another Bully who was on America's funniest Videos! [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION]!! Jump in and make yourself at home. Just a big family..:shhhh: but we even have a few cranky uncles! :ROFL:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome: glad you decided to jump in and start posting! Best wishes that Oliver's surgery goes well.

buffalobabie

Apr 11, 2011
Toronto, Ontario
Bulldog(s) Names
Gregory
Hi there -

I signed up a while ago but only recently began posting. We are the proud parents to Oliver. He is now a year and a half old and is getting ready for surgery on his ACL on 5/21. Before Oliver, we had Winnie - a very strange yet lovable bulldog who was featured on America's Funniest Home Videos. (she was one of the bulldogs who said, "I love you") We lost Winnie in October 2010 to cancer at the age of 12 1/2. We are hoping to give Oliver the best quality of Life, just as Winnie had. Oliver is so very different than Winnie and he is quite a character. (aren't they all?)

We're happy to be here!

View attachment 20749
ps checked out your tumblr even more in love with oliver now! he reminds me so much of my bully gregory.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site so jump right on in.

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Welcome! Oliver is adorable! Best wishes on a speedy recovery from his surgery and can't wait to see more pictures of your handsome boy!

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Welcome to EBN!! I Love your user name!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and welcome to EBN..... Oliver is a beauty!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Welcome .. and not to repeat everybody else ... ok so I will ... would love to see more pics!! :up:

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Hi there -

We're happy to be here!

View attachment 20749

Hey there! :welcome: He is a handsome boy! Positive thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery! I am in Union Couny NJ ... Glad you joined!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
:hiya: and :welcome: back to EBN. How kewl is that about Winnie. I love that show!

My best to Oliver on his upcoming ACL surgery. One of my old dogs that passed had two ACLs done but they had to the the TPLO surgery on each knee. A post in the health section would be wonderful so all could follow Oliver during this time. :up:

Glad to see you here again!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.