New BullDog Mommy to Gunner

BullDogGunner

May 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunner
Hi I am a newbie to the Bull Dog world. Gunner is my first bulldog and I am more than excited to be apart of such a supportive group of owners.

Gunner is not yet 4 months old, he is the light of my life. I really lucked out with my "regular" vet because he raised BullDogs for years and when I went to him with my tail between my legs thinking he was going to give me a lecture, (as everyone else did) he was amazing!!!!!

Hope to greet you at the waterbowl!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and welcome to the wonderful world of EBN and Bulldogs!

:pics:

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
:welcome: As you can see we all love pictures :) Glad you joined! Its a great site for advice or just to talk about our bullies. :) Jump right in!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
:welcome: I love the name Gunner! I am so glad to hear about finding a good bully vet, it is so hard to find a good vet let alone a good bully vet!

Sargesmom

Mar 7, 2012
Pennsylvania
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Boy, Sarge and Splat (Lou Lou)
:welcome: Love the name Gunner.....we had Gunny may he rest in peace and now we have Sarge who is 1 year old and we love him so much....there are some really wonderful people here and you will learn alot !!!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:welcome: to EBN. Glad you joined. There is a lot to do here besides talk about bullies; there is a monthly photo contest and no, it doesn't matter if you are good at taking pix or not, its all in fun. We have a daily poll,,,, which can be informative but is fun too. Just look around the site when you have time, you'll find out why so many of us are addicted to EBN.. LOL But most importantly, everyone here is willing to share their bully experiences in the common cause of helping bullies. Again, Welcome. :)

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Hi and welcome! That's amazing that you found that vet! Can't wait to see pics of little Gunner!

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
35aaad39.jpg

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
[MENTION=1760]Fontanafox[/MENTION] - the force is with BabyGirl? hahahahahahahaha OMG that looks funny......

Welcome [MENTION=4808]BullDogGunner[/MENTION] - prepare yourself for a wee widdle bit of crazy when it comes to our bullies......!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online