Bella

clancovey

May 6, 2012
Oklahoma
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
Hi! Hubby has wanted a bully forever, but we didn't want to buy from a breeder. He's done tons of research over the years so when we heard about a female bully that was brought into the shelter we jumped on it!

Her name is Bella and we have fallen completely in love with her! She has a few issues that need some work, but we're ready! securedownload-3.jpg

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Welcome to EBN. Awww...she is very "Bella." Bless you for rescuing her. How old is she? She should thrive with loving care and attention. Oodles of love and pettins are the main course for my bulldogs.:yes:

OP
clancovey

clancovey

May 6, 2012
Oklahoma
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
Welcome to EBN. Awww...she is very "Bella." Bless you for rescuing her. How old is she? She should thrive with loving care and attention. Oodles of love and pettins are the main course for my bulldogs.:yes:[/QUOTE

The best guess we have for her age is around two. We know next to nothing about her background, just that she has had at least one litter and was covered in fleas and ticks when she came in. She's underweight, nothing some good groceries won't fix and has had a horrible reaction to the flea bites.

Time and love will fix her right up.

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Thank you for taking her into your life! Welcome to the site. This is a great place for advice and support! We are here if you need anything! :)

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:welcome: to EBN. What a sweet looking young 'lady'. ;) Find a good bully vet and get a thorough check up. Also, diet is so very important with bullies that a good food makes a huge difference. What food is she on now? Thanx for joining and I hope you find answers to all your questions here. :)

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
Welcome to EBN. Bless you for taking Bella in to your home and hearts.

As far as the reaction from the flea bites, the best thing I have found to help is an 8 oz spray bottle with about 20 drops of tea tree oil..Keep it refrigerated. I spray Lola everyday..It is healing her bad reaction to fleas and keeping new ones off of her.

Dont forget we love pics here..lol

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Welcome Bella and her rescuers, she's a beauty!

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Bella is an absolute cutie! Welcome to EBN and I am so glad you joined the world of bulldogs and at the same time opened your home to a rescue dog in need of a loving family! I look forward to seeing more pictures of your new family member :)

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
:welcome: to EBN! Bella is fortunate you were there for her! Who could give her up? Will be looking forward to watching Bella flourish! :hug:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome, so glad you saved her from the life she had! Time for the high life! Sweet Bella!

OP
clancovey

clancovey

May 6, 2012
Oklahoma
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
:welcome: to EBN. What a sweet looking young 'lady'. ;) Find a good bully vet and get a thorough check up. Also, diet is so very important with bullies that a good food makes a huge difference. What food is she on now? Thanx for joining and I hope you find answers to all your questions here. :)

Right now I'm embarrassed to say what we've been feeding her! My sis n law has been after us for years to change what we've been feeding our older dog. After a long conversation with her about foods and the extensive reading we've been doing we have been looking at Wellness dog foods, but I am definitely open to suggestion. It's really important that whatever we choose is affordable, we are a family of 5 with fish, geckos and now 2 dogs! The only ones who don't require vet care are the fish

Staff online

Members online