Bella

OP
clancovey

clancovey

May 6, 2012
Oklahoma
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
Welcome to EBN. Bless you for taking Bella in to your home and hearts.

As far as the reaction from the flea bites, the best thing I have found to help is an 8 oz spray bottle with about 20 drops of tea tree oil..Keep it refrigerated. I spray Lola everyday..It is healing her bad reaction to fleas and keeping new ones off of her.

Dont forget we love pics here..lol

Thanks for the great suggestion! Tea tree oil is actually something I already have, yay!Seabreeze facial astringent was recommended to us, I couldn't imagine using that on her, it burns my face, I don't wanna put that on my Bella!

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
Welcome to bully parenting! We are a very special and loving group just like our bullies...we not only love our own bullies but we love and care for eachother's bullies :) Thank you for rescuing that precious girl and I can't wait to see her grow so get the cameras ready!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Some of the better foods seem expensive until you factor in how much good food can save you in vet bills. Plus they normally require less of a good food so it's not as expensive as it seems once you factor all that in.

We were sold on Fromm Beef Frittata for HRH and she ate that for over a year. But because it's recommended you switch up the type of protein now and then she is now eating Earthborn Great Plains feast which is less expensive per pound, and she eats the same amount. so far it seems to be working well for her. (a little more gas, but overall not too much in the way of allergic reaction).

The same foods don't work for all bully's, but they all do seem to do better on grain free diets. They are just so allergy prone. Allergies can manifest many ways. Bad smell, bad skin issues, weepy eyes, itching, hives, and on and on and on....

:welcome: I hope Bella gives you many years of love and Joy!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Welcome to the site and the wonderful world of Bulldogs! Thank you for saving Bella from the shelter!

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
WElcome to EBN!! Bella is a beauty and a very lucky girl!!

Members online

No members online now.