New english bulldog momma here :)

BulldogMom31

May 5, 2012
Houston Tx
Bulldog(s) Names
ROCKY
Hi Everyone!!! New english Bulldog Momma here!!! And so excited and in love with my Puppy!!! So many questions and so much to Learn!!!! :yes:

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
hello and :welcome: lots of pics are a requirement here. lol so excited you are here. :)

BullDogGunner

May 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunner
Hi I'm a New English Bulldog Mommy too! My little guy hasn't always been with me since I bought him, but he is now and that is all that counts! Can't wait to learn more and more...

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
0f692df4.jpg

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Welcome, I can understand your excitement.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
hi i'm a new english bulldog mommy too! My little guy hasn't always been with me since i bought him, but he is now and that is all that counts! Can't wait to learn more and more...

hi everyone!!! New english bulldog momma here!!! And so excited and in love with my puppy!!! So many questions and so much to learn!!!! :yes:

looking forward to some pics of these precious angels!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Can't wait to see pix of your new baby bully. :welcome: Fire away with the questions.. we love questions... but we love pix more.. ROFL Thanx for joining. :)

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Hi I'm a New English Bulldog Mommy too! My little guy hasn't always been with me since I bought him, but he is now and that is all that counts! Can't wait to learn more and more...

Please start an into thread so everyone can greet you properly and welcome you to ebn. :)

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
welcome to the site, you will love it hear and trust me, all answers will be answered. There is a great bunch of members here waiting to help out when needed.
You little pup is adorable, enjoy that puppy breath now before it leaves forever.

Most Reactions