Grace to you!

Spurgeon

May 3, 2012
Middleburg FL
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Rev. Charles Hadden Spurgeon currently, and 3 others before, Lord Chesterfield, Evie, and Dooda
Greetings everyone. I wanted to introduce myself and thank you for this wonderful web site. We are between Jacksonville and Gainesville in a small country town called Middleburg, FL.
If you live near us and would like to get together to play, Spurgeon would love to have a GF for some "puppy love", or even a buddy to hang with. He is a very timid two year old, and a total puppy at heart. He is a lover, not a fighter, so we would want to hang with the same.

As for me, I am happily married, and in a very serious relationship with Christ Jesus. If you'd like to study the Word or if you ever have a Bible question, I am a student of Reformed Theology and Koine Greek, just drop me an email. Would love to meet to let the pups play and talk about the Lord.

Grace and peace to you!

OP
Spurgeon

Spurgeon

May 3, 2012
Middleburg FL
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Rev. Charles Hadden Spurgeon currently, and 3 others before, Lord Chesterfield, Evie, and Dooda
I may either be overwhelmed with the site, or just plain ol' dumb, but I can't figure why I can see your profile pictures next to your posts, but can't see mine. Is that because I'm a rookie or is it an easy fix?

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
I may either be overwhelmed with the site, or just plain ol' dumb, but I can't figure why I can see your profile pictures next to your posts, but can't see mine. Is that because I'm a rookie or is it an easy fix?

That picture is your Avatar pic! Go to settings..on left side..look for avatar setting! You can upload right there! Just holler if you need help!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
I think you should be able to post pix right away.

There is a tutorial on posting pix . Maybe that can help.

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Welcome to EBN!! I think Florida is making a gain on Washingtonians on EBN!! I am going out to recruit today!!

OP
Spurgeon

Spurgeon

May 3, 2012
Middleburg FL
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Excellent! I didn't know the difference between Avatar and Profile pix. So, does this mean I was sightless or dumb? (Uh, please don't answer that)

...I once was blind but now I see

Thanks Y'all.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
[MENTION=4823]Spurgeon[/MENTION] welcome to this wonderful site. Spurgeon is adorabull indeed. He looks like a nice big boned bully. My favorite kind. Please, by all means post lots of pics.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
:welcome: No not at all, unless you are a forum hopper you would not likely know what avatar means lol

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
:welcome: and Spurgeon is just beautiful ... can't wait to see more pics of him. Did you know we have a monthly photo of the month contest. I think you should enter a few Spurgeon pics!!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.