Hello

mcardle3

Apr 17, 2012
Michigan
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Custer, Maisie, Mosby and a cat who thinks he is a bulldog
Welcome Antoinette. I am not new to bulldogs but new to this site as well...so from one newbie to another...big bully hugs. Your baby is sweet.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
LariP is my wife and she told you how we solved the problem with Princess Gracie so I'll just say :welcome: to EBN and add; You must do a slow transition when changing food with bullies. If you don't know how to do that just ask, I'll be glad to help. IF, and its a big if, you are lucky enough to find the correct food on the first switch it only takes a few weeks to notice a huge change in odor. Glad you joined and hope we can help you enjoy your wonderful new baby. :)

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
BabyGirl and I welcome you to EBN. Grizzly is a "hottie."

c43105af.jpg

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Well since it's your first dog, you've got a lot to learn --- but you have us, you lucky gal. ha ha ha

Why not just "start from zero"? And then see how it goes from there? Give him a nice bath with a quality shampoo -rinse, rinse and then rinse again. Transitioning to a much better food and keeping slobbers, ears and wrinkles clean and shiny should immediately show a benefit. I've been using the hypoallergenic cucumber aloe Pampers baby wipes on Bo (AKA Mr. Stinky) and they're lovely. Of course, there's nothing in the world that a good bath can de-stink!

thesspa

I live with 2 porkers!
Apr 10, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Welcome!!!! and what a beautiful bully.

If you are looking for a shampoo I wanted to introduce one that we've had luck with. I'm as particular about dog shampoo and I am about the human stuff (no sulfates, etc....) This was the third product I tried and it was when he started loving baths. We've used both the lavendar and the pepermint tea tree and we all like the way we smell afterwards :)
http://www.dinovite.com/search-by-product-category/dog-shampoo

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Bre get kinda funky when we get close to bath time, she has some scented coat conditioner. We spray it on to make her fur nice but it has the added bonus of the good smell! :) My other bully Tank eats a raw diet and he has no funk at all ever!

Good luck with your new cutie!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.