Getting Started on the forum

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Beautiful Sarasota, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
So excited to have found this forum but having a little difficulty getting set up and don't consider myself computer illiterate:D I can't tell if the the photo I posted can be seen by other members??

My two year old bully is "Dublin" and she is just a wonderful "baby". She has had lots of health issues and seems to be allergic to every plant and grass. She is currently on Theophyline for her congestion. No steroids this time, thank goodness.....

She loves the water and my husband taught her to swim as we have a pool, and now she jumps on the floaty bed and away she goes ( with us there of course) She loves boating and is the first one off when we pull up to a beach to check out the water.

Living in SW Florida is great and not so great for her. soon she won't be able to be outside for any period of time and she loves to chase her "bunnies and froggies" in the evening.

i look forward to spending many a fun time on the forum sharing and learning all the great things that current members can pass on to me.

Ann

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:hiya: so glad you found us! I can't see your picture! There is a tutorial section under forums if you'd like..you can go to settings..the avatar picture is the one that will show on your posts. You can upload from that section. Just ask..we are here to help! Well..others mostly..because I AM computer illiterate! :bang:

In the left column..look for edit avatar..that is where you will follow instructions to upload your pic...you find this under settings

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site Ann, so make yourself at home and ask any question you may have. I'll be waiting on those pics of your bully also.

L

Lucy-licious

Hi there :) I see you got there. :welcome: to EBN you came to the right place if sharing and fun is on your mind xx

There is a tutorial section in the forum if you get stuck or just ask someone will answer...[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] will be very proud that she helped you with a techie problem :D and will probably show off for a while

:hiya:
Love Angie

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Hi there :) I see you got there. :welcome: to EBN you came to the right place if sharing and fun is on your mind xx

There is a tutorial section in the forum if you get stuck or just ask someone will answer...@JAKEISGREAT will be very proud that she helped you with a techie problem :D and will probably show off for a while

:hiya:
Love Angie

You better believe it! :laugh: but I did go to her profile..saw you were already helping! But I still demand the techie credit!
Thanks everyone, it was the Avatar thing that I was getting wrong.......................

You are doing great! :up:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:welcome: to EBN, Ann. Dublin looks like a cutie in your avatar but darn... I want LOTS of pix added to your posts.. LOL We're glad you joined and hope you learn lots and also have lots of fun. Thanx for joining.

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Welcome! EBN is a wonderful and friendly place and we are so happy you found us. Dublin is adorable...can't wait to see more pictures of your baby! And feel free to ask any questions and explore the site!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
:hiya: and :welcome: to EBN! We spend a lot of time in the summer on the lake but no bullies are allowed on the boat. We do take them to shore but with their lifejackets on. Wilson would sink like a rock. How does Dublin do? Love the name too! :D

We love pictures so post up once you get settled in. I'm sure Becky can help you, she posts excellent stick figure pics. :laugh: :laugh: [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] :p

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:hiya: and :welcome: to EBN! We spend a lot of time in the summer on the lake but no bullies are allowed on the boat. We do take them to shore but with their lifejackets on. Wilson would sink like a rock. How does Dublin do? Love the name too! :D

We love pictures so post up once you get settled in. I'm sure Becky can help you, she posts excellent stick figure pics. :laugh: :laugh: @JAKEISGREAT :p

​Why I otta.....:hissy: :hissy: :hissy:

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Hello there and welcome! I see you got great advice and got your picture up! We love pics here so post away :) Jump right in .... this group is amazing!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
:welcome: Glad you found us and Dublin looks adorable!!! I'm guessing you have been over here for a while?? We have another irish expat on here [MENTION=3793]Gold bullies[/MENTION]!!!

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
:welcome: Ann and Dublin! Looking forward to hearing about your cute Bully! Don't be shy and ask any questions or just comment for fun.

671e908d.jpg

Last edited:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.