Molly
:) will do.

Last edited:

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Welcome! Molly looks like the sweetest little thing...can't wait to see more pictures. Bulldogs are certainly a special breed...they work their way into your heart and never leave!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
:welcome: to EBN: There's no other dog like an English Bulldog that's for sure. I just love my two. Hope you enjoy it here as much as I do. :up:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
what a great picture.... welcome to EBN and the WONDERFUL world of bulldogs

Last edited:

Black Vador Bullie

Apr 24, 2012
Sunny Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Vador
Thanks for all the warm & welcoming wishes! :heart: I am more than happy to offer up more pics of our "Molly-dolly" My camera has become an extension of my arm these days (that is when it's not holding a snorting/snuffling/wriggling little one) :)
Just wanted to say hello and welcome to the forums, I can definitely agree with you about the camera, Vador looks at me now like. No more photos please. Ha ha. Good luck with your baby Molly!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Wow, how did I miss this precious little baby..... awwwww. she is a cutie... LOL :welcome: to EBN.... any questions, just ask. Glad you are here. :)

mendomama

Aug 28, 2011
Mendocino, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Uni & Boadie
Aren't they the best!? My bf and I are first time bully owners too, well, first time dog owners actually. They really do act like little toddlers and are so entertaining. Even something as simple as them sniffing the ground makes me smile.

My bf and I are also first time dog/bully owners too! We are in love so much we got another. LOL! Our second is turning out to be a firecracker! I even think it's cute when he whines.
[MENTION=4766]Molly1[/MENTION] that face is too cute must see more pics !!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.