kkmk407

Apr 18, 2012
Pittsburgh, PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman
Hello Again!!!

I have already posted a question and got tons of great advice. I didn't realize i skipped the intro section.

My name is Keri and i have a 9 month old Bulldog named Norman and a 2 yr old Pug named Isabella. This site is so informative and I am glad i found it.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
[MENTION=4722]kkmk407[/MENTION] :welcome: Glad you came back and introduced yourself. You will find tons of stuff here, that's for sure.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome: Keri, Norman and Isabella!

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Welcome!! I love the name Norman!!

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
5d840f75.jpg

OP
kkmk407

kkmk407

Apr 18, 2012
Pittsburgh, PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman
Thanks Everyone!!!! Honestly, I think just being on this site for a week has already saved me money with the great advice.

L

Lucy-licious

Thanks Everyone!!!! Honestly, I think just being on this site for a week has already saved me money with the great advice.

Well snoop around cos there's plenty more fun stuff to do, theres the photo of the month contest ...a new one will start soon, the winning pic gets there photo displayed for the month on the home page and in the monthly news letter too...oh and gets to choose a bulldog rescue to donate a prize to :)
there's the arcade..if you like games. We hav a daily Poll Bulldog related, and a this and that section if your just plain nosey, like me, and like to know what peolpe like :up:
Oh theres just lots...jump in and join in the fun :D

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online