Wilson & BabyGirl
25c99e85.jpg

BabyDuke

Community Veteran
Mar 25, 2011
Philadelphia PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Duke
Hi welcome! you will love it here.. its my favorite place to come every day ! what a cutie you have! :p

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
:welcome: to EBN Shelly and Black Vador. Glad you found us! We have quite a few So. Calis here, [MENTION=390]cali~jenn[/MENTION], @cali baker, @JAKEISGREAT and a few more I think. Enjoy the place and jump right on in!!! Oh yeah, post lots and lots of pictures too! We love em! :up:

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Welcome to EBN!

I'm from So Cal as well :)

Sounds like you are enjoying every moment of your life w/baby Vador. Love his avatar pic and looking forward to seeng more of him!

OP
Black Vador Bullie

Black Vador Bullie

Apr 24, 2012
Sunny Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Vador
Welcome to EBN!

I'm from So Cal as well :)

Sounds like you are enjoying every moment of your life w/baby Vador. Love his avatar pic and looking forward to seeng more of him!

I most definitely am its been such a learning experience and totally rewarding.
I've posted a few photos in an album so far and one in an Easter Poll post I will definitely be adding more but Vador gets jealous of my time on my laptop, so I try an limit it lol its funny when I'm involved in something he needs my attention like right now, but when I wanna give all my time to him he wants to take his toys and play alone while I watch and if I look away he squeeks the toy all the way up to me like hey your not watching me! Lol any one else's bullie do that?

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome: looks like vador has you wrapped around his little paw! As it should be!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Welcome!!! I am another so Cal ebn-er. There are actually many of us now. Your baby is beyond handsome. Congrats. ;)

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:welcome: to EBN.... PIX PIX PIX!!!!!!!!!!! :p

Not another SoCal member?... sheeeeeesh! ;) Glad to have you here and we won't hold that against you. :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.