New bullie momma here

Black Vador Bullie

Apr 24, 2012
Sunny Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Vador
Hi everyone, I'm a new English Bulldog owner, and don't really know what to say here lol. I guess I will start with my name, I'm Shelly and I've had my baby Vador for about two months now. He's a four month old black and white bullie. He's my pride and joy! In the two months I've had him he's already learned so much as have I and we continue to learn from eachother everyday . I have always found bulldogs to be amazing, and had always wanted one, after lots of time researching both about the breed and trying to find a good breeder my dreams came true. :happy:
I came across this forum site and thought I would be nice to join and connect with fellow bullie lovers, and it has a lot of helpful information as well. Vador and I live in Southern California maybe we can make new SoCal friend as well. Maybe you know of some cool dog friendly places, he just got his kennel cough and rabie shot and I'm excited to start taking him places!
Well thanks for reading, have a great day! :)

L

Lucy-licious

:welcome: Shelly and Vador...you found a great site here. We love making new friends, sharing experience, helping each other and having fun with it.
Looking forward to getting to know you and your little man :hug:

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Welcome to EBN!! I will add [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] since she is lucky enough to be from SoCAL. I moved to Spokane from San Clemente about 6 years ago. And BTW, PICTURES are a must!!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:hiya: Shelly!! Yes we are in Southern Cal too! And my Jake came to us from a litter named after Star Wars characters..and guess what? His name was Vader! Since yours is spelled a bit differently, might not be connected to Darth Vader at all! :ROFL: just consider it some useless information..and coming from me...it won't be the last! :laugh: so glad you found us and jump right in with questions or anything you'd like! Especially pictures!

OP
Black Vador Bullie

Black Vador Bullie

Apr 24, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Vador
Hello again and thanks for all the warm welcomes, Vador and I feel at home already here lol. I'm pleased to properly introduce my baby Vador! IMAG4582.jpg
We look forward to making lots of new pals! :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and welcome to the site and the wonderful world of bulldogs! Vador is so freakin' cute!! great picture.

OP
Black Vador Bullie

Black Vador Bullie

Apr 24, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Vador
Regarding JakeIsGreat's comment: As far as the name Vador goes its what his breeder called him Im not sure what she got it from, but I liked it and so it stuck, but yes it does remind me of Star Wars lol

Last edited:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.