One Heck of an introduction to bulldogs

OP
Audrey Hepbull

Audrey Hepbull

Apr 23, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Audrey Hepbull
OH! I forgot to mention, Audrey also gets these weird head tremors. She seems to be conscious and aware when she has them. But her head shakes like she is shivering. The lady we got her from said she has them from taking the Ivermectin for her manage but then she also said that Audrey's mother gets them. Has anyone ever heard of this?

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
OH! I forgot to mention, Audrey also gets these weird head tremors. She seems to be conscious and aware when she has them. But her head shakes like she is shivering. The lady we got her from said she has them from taking the Ivermectin for her manage but then she also said that Audrey's mother gets them. Has anyone ever heard of this?

Hey I am a little late to the thread! You are amazing for giving her a home and loving her no matter what! THe head tremors is something that not all but some bulldogs get. Brutus had 4 seixures afte rhis surgery and never returned...THe head tremors sometimes is cause by over excitement and if given a treat or toy something to distract it should stop. As long as he is awake and aware of what is going on it should be fine... There are videos showing differnt tremors if you search for Idiopathic tremors.. Hope this helps

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and welcome to the site and the wonderful world of bulldogs

:cry: :hug: thank you so much for taking her in and loving her. She looks to be so sweet!

Members online

No members online now.