New from Alabama

Totoro

Apr 22, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Little Abby
Hey Yall.
We just put a deposit down on a 3 wk old male bully. We'll be able to go pick him up at 8 wks. We're all very excited!
I have a wonderful family- a husband, an almost 3 yr old daughter and 15 month old son.

We have 25 chickens, 2 ducks, 2 miniature horses (Cocoa and Hotrod), a double yellow headed amazon and african grey that live in outdoor aviaries, 2 baby red eared sliders.....a cat...what else?
a beta fish. Sounds like alot but before the kids were born we did have more farm animals and I always had dogs when I was younger. We've been wanting a family dog for awhile, and we finally feel that we're ready. My daughter is really gentle with animals and has been asking for a puppy lately so we decided to take the plunge. I picked english bulldog because I had one when I was young so I know how great they can be wtih kids. I'm a stay at home mom and plan to homeschool my children so we have alot of love and time to give to a puppy. I think honestly I'm more excited about it than the kids =)

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
[MENTION=4740]Totoro[/MENTION] Welcome congrats on the new bully we love pics around here so be sure to post some of your new guy as soon as you can =) do you have a name picked out yet

OP
Totoro

Totoro

Apr 22, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Little Abby
Yes actually we picked Totoro =) As you can see I'm not creative in picking usernames lol Its from a Studio Ghibli film I loved when I was little haha My neighbor Totoro

dozersmama

Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
Lol I obviouslu wasn't creative either. It's a cute and unique name. I like it.

OP
Totoro

Totoro

Apr 22, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Little Abby
I also had a dog when I was little named dozer...a brindle american bulldog..just actually *read* your name and saw that. haha!
So I like that name too =)

dozersmama

Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
Thanks all though I can't take credit. Both of the bullies I have had came preowned and prenamed

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
How exciting! Hope the next 5 weeks goes by quickly for ya. What colors does your new baby bully have? I mean...is he brindle and white, red and white, all brindle? Well I think I'm as excited too! While you're home schooling you might as well put a chair for Totoro cuz he'll always want to be where the action is...:bully:

L

Lucy-licious

You sound very excited and eager to get this right too...I just posted an answer in your other thread.
:welcome: to EBN your gonna love it here.
Quite a zoo you have going on there...and planning to home school too :D
i look forward to the stories to follow when Totoro comes home to rule.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome: We have an Other Pets section and we would love to see pics of the rest of the zoo while waiting for your puppy to get old enough to come home.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
There's lots of us with mini zoos I think. [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] co-exists with so many fish, I'm surprised she doesn't have gills.
Does [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] ? I can't say I've noticed any......

(I only have one Blue Crown Conure, Six Fish, Three cats and Two Bulldogs....oh and a garden jumping with a few gorgeous little Pacific Tree Frogs)

rainyruth

Feb 8, 2012
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Nigel and Talulah
Hi there, and welcome to you and your family! I had to google red eared slider cuz I didn't know what it was, but I see now, they are turtles! Lol That is so cool that you have a little mini farm and can teach your kids how awesome animals are, congratulations on your baby bullie Totoro! :)

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:welcome: to EBN and the EBN Family. This is a family site built on the premise that we can all have happier bullies by sharing info. Please, post whatever questions you have and someone here will most likely have been there done that. Thanx for joining :)

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:hiya: I can imagine how excited you must be! The time will speed by...especially if you hang around here and get all the info you need to welcome Totoro home! Can't wait to meet him! Remember..lots and lots of pictures!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.