New from Alabama

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Welcome welcome!!!!! Wow you have your hands full! I have an almost 3 1/2 year old and a 1 year old, little girls. Then my 3 pups. That is enough for me to handle, wow you are another super mom! And then homeschooling? Gosh you really are. Have thought to do that but then think I would go crazy. Sending the girls to school tho terrifies me nowadays. Please post some pics, we wont stop asking until you do. ;) Good luck on the waiting..... I am sure you will be collecting all you can while preparing for your newest little baby. How fun!

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Welcome to EBN!! My daughter would be in heaven at your house!! MY new bully member was just born 3 days ago, Miss Bertha BAcon so I can appreciate the excitement you are feeling right now!!

LaurenA

Nov 17, 2011
Elgin, Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
Rook
Hi and welcome! Can't wait for you to bring your little guy home, so you can start posting some pictures for us!!!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Hello there and :welcome: to EBN. I can't wait to see pictures of your guy and watch him grow. There's a wealth of information here. Just jump right on in. :up:

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
:welcome: hello there and welcome to ebn. its a great place to be and post some pics soon.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and welcome to the site and the wonderful world of bulldogs! Congrats on the new baby and we look forward to seeing pictures and watching him grow

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.