Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Greetings from Mexico.. I present to you our baby girl.. Lula..

Bulldog(s) Names
    Lula
    Likes (Received)

Default Greetings from Mexico.. I present to you our baby girl.. Lula..

Hi guys, mi wife and I bought this georgeous baby bulldog (female) for our daughter,
    our bully is 3 months old and our daughter is 2 years old (2 yo + 4 months).

Our precious Lula has been with us for the last month (4 weeks) and we are kind
    of new on taking care of bulldogs, we have read that they're not the typical dog,
    so if you would give us a few pointers on how to take care of her, how to train her (she's been bitting a lot, playfully of ocurse),
    etc.. it would be much appreaciated.

Lula's family is located in Tijuana, Mexico, we are border with the US, so if you recommend any products we can easily go to San Diego
    and buy products for our baby bully.

Thanks a lot, and let me share with you 2 pics of our baby bully girl...

-2012-03-12-19-47-58-jpg
    My wife holding Lula

-2012-03-20-21-15-07-jpg
    Lula from a top view

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb Vicaroo1000's Avatar
    Real Name
    Vicki
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Greetings from Mexico.. I present to you our baby girl.. Lula..

Welcome!

Pointers? We got em. A need to see more pictures of Lola? You bet. You'll find everything you need to know - and stuff you don't - here. There's so much to know.... try using the "Search" field and key words when you have a specific question and need help right away. Otherwise, ask away!

Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ruggles and Buster
    Likes (Received)

Welcome to you and Lula! She is a beautiful girl and I'm sure she will be an excellent playmate/best friend to your daughter. All puppies go through that annoying play biting stage. Tell her NO BITE and give her a Nylabone or acceptable toy to chew on. It takes consistancy and lots of repitition but eventually they loose those sharp baby teeth and do quit play biting!

Real Name
    Lari
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    (HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
    Likes (Received)

Lula is a cutie! Keep reading and you'll get all sorts of hints and suggestions. And there is always someone willing to answer questions if you have any specific ones.

Lucy-licious

Oh my! Lula is such a sweety, the best advise I can give is love that girl loads and she will love you back 10 fold
    Last edited by bullmama; 04-17-2012 at 02:13 PM.

Real Name
    Bruce
    Bulldog(s) Names
    HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
    Likes (Received)

to EBN......... Read thru the Articles and many of your questions will be answered..... or start a thread asking what you would like to know. The purpose of EBN is to help others with their bullies. Thanx for joining.

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me! Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Rosemarie
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
    Likes (Received)

You will find everything you need to know on this site!!! Glad you joined us! She is adorable
    Everyone wants to kiss a bullie

Bulldog(s) Names
    Nigel and Talulah
    Likes (Received)

Hello to you and Pretty girl Lula! Wow, she has lots of wrinkles already!! Any questions feel free to ask I see you're from Mexico, so I would advise you to not let her overheat! There is a section on bulldog nutrition so you can find a high quality dog food and your Bullie can live healthy.
    My Dogs Can Lick Anyone

Bulldog(s) Names
    Gracie Mae "The Diva"
    Likes (Received)

Your Lula is adorable Luv the name too

Cooper11

I totally understand how you are feeling. I picked Cooper out because he was a spunky curious dog and after I bought him a few weeks later I was wondering "what did I do" I was wondering if I chose the right pup! I have a 7 year old and a 2 year old. & year old could defend herself pretty well but she did get a few good bites on her. My 2 year old is another story! I felt so bad for him Cooper would bite him so hard and make him bleed. Some of the bites were really deep and bled a lot! I would sometimes put Cooper in his Kennel to defuse the situation. He will grow out of this. Around 4 months old he will start losing his baby teeth and let me tell you his adult teeth are NOT the knives his baby teeth are. Cooper settled down a lot after he started losing his teeth to. He is now 7 months and a lover...he is such a chill relaxed dog and I am so happy I have him. This is just a phase one thing I would suggest is tell you kids not to run from him because it eggs him on more and he thinks they are really playing then he may aready be chasing them when your children run from him! The bigger he gets the worse he gets because he is going to be able to take your kids down. But like I said he will grow out of it. I would put my hand around his mouth closing it shut and say no biting. Just keep up doing what you are doing making sure he knows it is not acceptable behavior. Gracie never went through the biting stage, I mean she would do her randoms playing bites here and there but nothing like Cooper! Coop still will have his days where he will bite or nip the kids but it is just puppy play! He has learned the soft biting play as well but sometimes he will get carried away and bite a little hard. Just keep and eye on your pup and correct him when you need to!

I copied and pasted this from another thread I wrote on so make the "he's" a "she"

Welcome to EBN!! You will love it here

Owner/Administrator Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Welcome! There is an article on the home page called Welcoming home you new bulldog puppy.

It has lots of great info on it, but the best way to learn is to read all the topics that are posted.

Your baby is so cute and smooshie!

Everyday is a party when you own a bulldog!
    CLICK HERE to Sponsor a rescue Bulldog!

BullyWood Movie Star Fontanafox's Avatar
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Wilson & BabyGirl
    Likes (Received)

Lula and family!

Wilson & BabyGirl

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads