Greetings from Mexico.. I present to you our baby girl.. Lula..

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello -- welcome to EBN and the wonderful world of Bulldogs!! They are so not the typical dog... lots of character and personality, no two are alike. There are traits and similarities, but their personalities are all so different. Make sure you feed a high quality food... bullies tend to have issues with grains so you'll want a grain free food.

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
El Paso, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
Welcome! I am from México too! Born and raised! I now live in El Paso Tx. I am owned by my two bullies Aldo and Katara. They have sure been a challenge but I love them to pieces! Bienvenidos!

OP
LulaMX

LulaMX

Mar 26, 2012
Tijuana, BC
Bulldog(s) Names
Lula
Hello -- welcome to EBN and the wonderful world of Bulldogs!! They are so not the typical dog... lots of character and personality, no two are alike. There are traits and similarities, but their personalities are all so different. Make sure you feed a high quality food... bullies tend to have issues with grains so you'll want a grain free food.

Hi 2BullyMama.. we have read that bullies have sensitive tummys.. for the moment we're giving her, please put the pitchforks and torches down, puppy chow (I know.. I know.. crappy food) until we can find some good one. We have read that royal cannin for bulldogs is good, but as I understand is for dogs over 12 months, our puppy is only 3 months do you recommend buying Royal Cannin for puppies? besides the puppy chow, my wife started buying chicken drumsticks and cooks it with just water and feeds it to Lula (mixed with the puppy chow and a little bit of chicken stock) obviously she removes the meat from the bone :) and also she feeds her meat, she bought some grounded meat and she plans on feeding it to Lula (I have no idea on how is she going to cook it) we're dong this while we buy her some premium food.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hi 2BullyMama.. we have read that bullies have sensitive tummys.. for the moment we're giving her, please put the pitchforks and torches down, puppy chow (I know.. I know.. crappy food) until we can find some good one. We have read that royal cannin for bulldogs is good, but as I understand is for dogs over 12 months, our puppy is only 3 months do you recommend buying Royal Cannin for puppies? besides the puppy chow, my wife started buying chicken drumsticks and cooks it with just water and feeds it to Lula (mixed with the puppy chow and a little bit of chicken stock) obviously she removes the meat from the bone :) and also she feeds her meat, she bought some grounded meat and she plans on feeding it to Lula (I have no idea on how is she going to cook it) we're dong this while we buy her some premium food.

LOL... no pitch forks, promise, but Royal Canin is not a very good food... 2 or 3 stars at best. I am tagging our Food Guru ([MENTION=2291]cowsmom[/MENTION]) she can point you in the right direction for all stages food. Fromm is all stages (meaning puppy through adult), but there are others and Sandra can help you with your search

Members online

No members online now.