Our new baby!

mendomama

Aug 28, 2011
Mendocino, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Uni & Boadie
Hi everyone! I am bubbling over with excitement! So thought I would share a pic of our new baby boy. We will be bring him home on the 29th, I can't wait! otter 5 weeks.jpg

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
I am soo jealous right now!! He is adorable!! I love that color. Do you have a name?

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
Congrats on your new baby - he's adorable! Welcome to the wonderful world of bully lovers!

OP
mendomama

mendomama

Aug 28, 2011
Mendocino, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Uni & Boadie
He is fawn with gray brindle, the breeders are calling him Otter, we have not yet pick a name. We may go with it. We saw an Otter the day we found him, didn't know his name yet and saw this otter crossing the road right by our driveway. We live almost three miles away from the ocean and up on top of a ridge so we were wondering WHY an otter was crossing the road. The next day I found out that our puppy's name is Otter!

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
He is fawn with gray brindle, the breeders are calling him Otter, we have not yet pick a name. We may go with it. We saw an Otter the day we found him, didn't know his name yet and saw this otter crossing the road right by our driveway. We live almost three miles away from the ocean and up on top of a ridge so we were wondering WHY an otter was crossing the road. The next day I found out that our puppy's name is Otter!

Karma!!

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard

OMG that's a message from the Cosmos! It's gotta be Otter....What interesting coloring too. I love that. He's a DOLL BOY. Congrats!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.