Met several of you at Bullyfest 2012 - Hello from GIZMO in Delaware !

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
We were told about this site at the Bullyfest in New Jersey today.. so ! here we are !

Rick and Dottie,
the Human Companions of..

GIZMO ! ! ! !

I'm pretty beat from the day, but I will (I hope not breaking any rules, as I havent read them yet) anyway, I'll toss up the link to my flickr album of todays bullyfest if anyone wants to look or if you know any of the bullies that are up :) ya can help me name the files ! :)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rettinger/sets/72157629826056039/

That's all for now ! :lmao:

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
:welcome:! I know you from BDW!!!! this is another great site!!

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
How fun it looks!! WElcome to EBN!!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome: you didn't break any rules sharing your picture link. We love pics here. :)

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Heyyyyyy Buddy! Hi Gizmo! So glad we got to meet you today! [MENTION=4706]RaRett[/MENTION] Glad you joined and hope you share more pictures and stories of Gizmo! Glad I met you and you found us!!!! :)

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Wow I love all the photos, thank you for sharing! Glad you met everyone there, and even more glad you joined us! Welcome!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and welcome to the site. We met at the event today.... glad Roe told you about us and you joined! See you on the 28th!

OP
RaRett

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ohhh and you kept this place a secret eh? LOL hows Oliver doing?

OP
RaRett

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hello and welcome to the site. We met at the event today.... glad Roe told you about us and you joined! See you on the 28th!

Definately ! :) we are looking forward to it, we are hoping the weather is a little cooler - but you never know with this funky spring

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Wow... Thanx for sharing all the great bully pix. :welcome: to EBN... Glad you found us and hope to see more of your babies and read about them. Thanx again for the pix and for joining :)

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
Ohhh and you kept this place a secret eh? LOL hows Oliver doing?

Well, it's not that I kept this place a secret, just never thought about it. Oliver is doing great, in fact, he goes next month to take his TDI test and then he officially will be a therapy dog. He already thinks he is so he jumps (well, not really, more like gets hoisted) into the car every chance he gets, because he doesn't want to miss out on seeing people. Sebastian goes in for his echo soon to make sure his PS hasn't changed much and I can take both boys in to get neutered. I have a new little (not so little anymore) 6 month old who also has PS and he goes in next week for his angiocardiography. You will love this site, I lurk on BDW more often than post, but I still go over there 2-3 times a week.

C

Cooper11

Yay!!!! I am s glad you found the site..... :blink: I am surprised you came on after meetin SNooki [MENTION=4246]ChanelnBrutus[/MENTION] , [MENTION=4225]Twice[/MENTION] , and [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] believe me, we are all NOT like them!!! :sense:We call them the "special ones" :yes: So glad they didn't scare you away and you joined EBN! Now you can meet some of the cool :cool: bully owners :gum: Like me :picknose: :)

You will love this site!!! Welcome again and don't be shy! And post as many pics as you can!!!! We love looking at all of our babies!!! Yes when you join EBN you and your bully are now our FAMILY!! :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.