New to here but not to bulldogs:)

OP
A

AlexisVictoria

Apr 15, 2012
Syracuse, NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank and Indy
Thank you all for the food advice! I ordered a sm.all bag of fromm. Hopefully they like it! Tank is finally warming up to indy and wont let her out of his sight! 2012-04-17_15-19-15_212.jpg

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
hi! sorry was out of town so i just wanted to say welcome! and i think your bullies are cute :) we have a bully around the same age, Lola, just turned 1 on april 6. she's just hitting 40 lbs, and has yet to broaden out, but it's coming :)

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Sorry I'm late ..... :welcome: to all of you!!!!

I'm probably just going to repeat everything that has already been said. I would say that those 8lbs will come back on once Indy is finally over the Parvo. Poor little girl!!! Maggie is one of the small bulldogs that you've heard mention on here already ... she bounces around the 35 - 36lb mark. So if Indy was 40lb when we got her then I think you can expect her to reach that weight again and possibly just a little more ...

I'm so glad that you have already ordered some Fromm ... which flavour did you get. Most on here use the 4* range which you can interchange between the different flavours. My favorite is the Beef Frittata mainly because it's not just grain free but also chicken free and although Daddy and Linus do well on everything that's the one that Maggie reacts to the best!!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and welcome to the site..... your babies are beautiful

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Welcome! Tank is handsome as can be and Indy is gonna catch up for sure once she's feeling better. I have a wee dog (Bea 42 lbs) and a monster dog (Bo, 75 lbs) and it's kind of fun. I'd roll with that. Variety is the spice of life and like us peeps, Bullies come in all shapes and sizes.

OP
A

AlexisVictoria

Apr 15, 2012
Syracuse, NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank and Indy
Ahh! sorry about being a slacker i have been so busy! thank you everyone! so far since indy has been home from the vet and off all her meds (about a week and 4 days) she has gained 2 lbs! I just bought the babies swim suites and life jackets and i cannot wait until they arrive today! and [MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION] i got them the beef fritatta!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Awwww beautiful pictures of both of them. I like the one of you on the phone with Indy. My pitty (Jack) had a feeding tube last June for 5 days so that pic melted my heart. :luv: I have my first female in 30 years, Emma. It's fun watching her growth compared to Wilson, he was a year in Jan.

:welcome: to EBN too!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.